Principal Digital Product Manager at Mr. Cooper (Dallas, TX)
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We're here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we're at it, we're determined to change the lending industry itself. It's simple, but it won't be easy. And we'll need a great team behind us. (That's where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren't just good values. They're good business. Working here isn't for people who want to punch a clock. It's for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Are you an experienced Product Manager with a passion for creating great digital products? Do you want to drive positive change in the mortgage industry? If so, Mr. Cooper Home Loans wants to hear from you. We're the largest non-bank mortgage servicer in America, with a lean in-house Product team that functions like a nimble startup.
We believe that delivering products and experiences that delight our customers is both art and science and to do it well requires talented and passionate team members who have the ability to be conceptual yet critical thinkers. This includes bringing innovation and new products to the portfolio of products, ensuring current and future products align with the organization's strategic goals and objectives.
The Product team at Mr. Cooper is at the forefront of this effort, creating user-friendly digital solutions for the millions of homeowners Mr. Cooper serves-whether it is via our website, mobile app, or exciting new innovations on the horizon. We're powered by an Agile work process, building products that make homeowners' lives easier and keep our business strong.
We are looking for a Product Manager who can jump into the Digital team and make an impact quickly. This is an individual contribution position. You will be a subject matter expert for the product's various stakeholders, manage customer feedback, monitor usage trends, and test releases. We hope you'll join us!
• Write stories and help keep the product backlog in logical work groupings and sequences based on business priority
• Manage feedback from app users to inform the development process
• Validate and test new features and app versions to support a continuous release process
• Monitor production issues and escalate accordingly to see the issue through to resolution
• Maintain regular reporting of key metrics
• Work with engineering to implement, document, validate, and monitor our logging and metrics
Qualifications & Requirements
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
• Preferred: 3+ years of customer support experience in mortgage servicing, mortgage originations or similar financial services
• Passion for great customer service and mobile apps
• Interest in data and using metrics to make product decisions
• You are a self-starter: You drive projects with minimal guidance and focus on high impact work
• Strong communicator: You effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
• You are a critical thinker: You are thoughtful, self-aware, and use available evidence to make decisions
• You work effectively with teammates and win credibility quickly
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Marketing & Communications
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Additional Posting Location(s):