Illustrator - Product at Fetch Rewards
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years we’ve grown from 0 to 7M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs.
First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands. Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role:
Fetch Reward’s next step in evolving the shopping experience will require an Illustrator on our Product team. This position can be based anywhere in the US.
The Illustrator - Product will work closely with the Lead Illustrator and app designers to develop a wide range of content to help elevate the user experience.This is a highly collaborative role, this person would be an active member of a product team of diverse role sand skillsets.
They will apply Fetch’s established illustration style to all requests that come in and help contribute to and evolve the system.
- Concept, collaborate, and execute illustrations with the app design team.
- Adapt to established brand illustration system.
- When needed, collaborate with animator to ensure composition and file-building are maximized for animation.
- Adjust to changing deadlines and reshuffling of prioritized projects.
- When available, provide illustrations for the marketing team.
- Help build out resources and content to be added to our ever-growing library of reusable assets.
- Developing systems of icons to live within the app
- 3+ years professional illustration experience working with Adobe Illustrator (vector format)
- Demonstrated history and examples of in-market deliverables
- Values and responds well to feedback
- Able to follow and expand on an established illustration style
- Willing to ask questions and seek suggestions
- Flexible and able to adjust with team to changing priorities
- Creating illustrations with the intention of being animated
- Commitment to high quality work and detail
- Excellent collaborator
- Good communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated, curious and creative
- Able to prioritize multiple projects from start to finish
- Self-starter, resourceful and persistent in execution
- Hungry to help
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with Figma
- Illustration for use in an app
- Agency experience
- Animation experience