Head Of Product, Buyer Experience at Atlassian
We are looking for a stellar Head of Product, for Atlassian's Buyer Experience team. You will play a vital role in building a unified, seamless experience for our global customers based on their needs.
You will advance our mission to unleash the potential in every team. You will inspire and energize teams across Atlassian to define the vision, evaluate product opportunities, analyze industry trends as well as customer and partner needs, and prioritize features and improvements. Your work will impact thousands of customers globally including some of the leaders in their industries, now and for the next decade, as you define the foundations for how teams connect, collaborate, and accomplish amazing things.
Much of how we operate mimics a consumer company- products sold via credit card on the web, tens of millions of end users (and rabid fans) and a massive target audience. You'll have the outstanding opportunity to take extraordinary consumer capabilities and apply them to a B2B model - setting the new standard for a next-gen B2B marketing and e-commerce experience that is personalized and feels like a service.
We like to validate assumptions about our users with various types of testing. We need you to be eager to deliver across the entirety of the product development lifecycle.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Guide the team to help Identify and prioritize the optimization of various buyer journeys in partnership with product marketers, design, engineering and research working with a customer centric, data informed approach.
- Manage and mentor a team of PMs to aid in discovery and execution of buyer journeys.
- Define success metrics, develop a clear vision and strategy, refine and iterate as needed.
- Help drive alignment amidst marketing partners, program managers and other team members.
- Closely partner with the experimentation team and other partners to improve, refine and test hypotheses that move the needle
- Contribute and play a pivotal role in strategic initiatives across Atlassian.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 12+ years crafting and delivering world-class products in a product management role either in the e-Commerce domain or B2B SaaS space
- Ability to encourage your team to build better products that deliver high customer value and drive strategic impact
- Ability to prioritize among opportunities, balance the needs of our customers with those of the business, and clearly communicate the rationale behind your decisions
- Ability to drive vision and strategy, while sweating the details
- Outstanding track record with cross-functional partners: people love to work with you!
- Strong analytical abilities paired with a data-informed mindset, You're passionate about experimentation
- Ability to communicate directly and clearly, with an emphasis on careful listening.
- Real passion for transitioning new customers into Atlassian's core products and motivation to 'remove the pain' for the customer.
- Self-aware with a strong desire to learn and continuously improve.
More about our team
The Buyer Experience team is passionate about building a scalable, world-class global e-commerce platform for prospective evaluators and customers. Collaboration is our glue, whether it is working with engineering, design, project management and product marketing. We're defined by our connection to our customers, both internal and external, and our approach to deeply understand their needs and motivations in order to build solutions that are simple, scalable, and flexible.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.