At TripActions one of our core company values is: It’s all about the user. We strongly believe that the best way to achieve business success is by listening to our customers and focusing on solving their needs with innovative, elegant, technology-driven solutions.
As a Group Product Manager - Personal Travel at TripActions you are directly responsible for the success and growth of our business. You own end-to-end products with autonomy, deeply empathize with our customers and users, and collaborate closely with stakeholders throughout the company. Within your product team you’ll partner with design, data, product marketing, sales/customer success, user research and engineering to identify trends in the market, understand the most pressing user needs, and build products that carry the business forward.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish and communicate a vision for your products.
- Develop a strategy and roadmap while building alignment across product teams and with your cross-functional stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, etc).
- Communicate regularly with users, establishing strong relationships with key customers.
- Represent your product team regularly with internal stakeholders, including leadership across the company and at company-wide meetings.
- Iterate and evolve your product at a rapid pace to meet the ever growing demands of our expanding customer base.
- Deliver clear, thoughtful documentation throughout the process which can be easily understood by technical and non-technical decision-makers.
- Manage and lead a team of PMs to deliver against your overarching strategy and roadmap
- Leverage data to make informed decisions when confronted with ambiguity.
- Understand technical dependencies and communicate necessary changes to Engineering counterparts.
What We’re Looking For:
- 7+ years of experience as a Product Manager. Experience at a B2C company or building a marketplace is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively simplify technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Creative and innovative problem solving skills. A proven track record of identifying obstacles and coming up with viable and scalable solutions.
- User obsessed mindset, someone who is passionate about empathizing with the end-users.
- Experience with experimentation and applying hypothesis driven approaches to building new products and features.
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills with proven ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Data driven mindset and ruthless prioritization that ensures you are tackling the biggest opportunities in the most effective way possible.
- Driven by aligning user needs with business outcomes in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Experience managing, mentoring and growing talent.