Director of Product at NeuroFlow (Philadelphia, PA)
NeuroFlow CEO and West Point graduate Christopher Molaro served in the US Army for five years, including a tour in Iraq as a platoon leader. Coming back home, he experienced firsthand the gaps in the behavioral health system, and upon completing his Wharton MBA, teamed up with co-founder/COO Adam Pardes to launch NeuroFlow in 2017. Beginning as a team of six people working in an office fit for two, we’ve since grown rapidly (over 50 employees and 10X revenue year-over-year growth) and earned numerous accolades from CNBC and others for our mission-driven, innovative work. NeuroFlow tools already support tens of thousands of people at hundreds of organizations including Jefferson Health and the United States Air Force.
What We Do:
NeuroFlow is a digital health company combining workflow automation, engagement tools, and applied AI to promote behavioral health integration in all care settings. NeuroFlow’s suite of HIPAA-compliant, cloud-based tools simplify remote patient monitoring, improve risk stratification, and facilitate collaborative care. With NeuroFlow, care teams can finally bridge the gap between behavioral and physical health to improve outcomes and reduce the cost of care.
How We Do It:
The award-winning culture at NeuroFlow is one built around encouragement and daring to be great. Our core values have been displayed in our office since day one, and each team member is responsible for carrying out these values and keeping each other accountable to them. We succeed through our flexibility and agility, navigating and transforming an industry ripe for change where “no” or “can’t” is too often the default. We have an ‘own the whole product’ mentality and teamwork is pivotal to our success - open and frequent communication within and across departments is not only encouraged but expected. NeuroFlow offers unique opportunities to work in a fun and challenging fast-paced environment with direct, meaningful impact for care teams and users across the country.
- Lead product management function consisting of product managers and product owners
- Advance NeuroFlow’s product management processes to maintain innovative and responsive delivery as the company rapidly grows
- Set priorities to inform resource allocation and team growth, continuing to build a world-class product management team
- Lead the vision and strategy of NeuroFlow’s software technologies and products through executive collaboration, industry insights, customer discovery, and competitive research
- Build relationships with external executive stakeholders by brokering challenging decisions and demonstrating the art of the possible
- Become the voice of all product users, from executive buyers, to clinical users, to end consumers, through research and client-facing project management
- Guide PMs & POs in strategic and user research as well as product design best practices and techniques
- Set success metrics to direct experimentation and quantitative data analysis, advising team members on research methods, analytical tools (e.g. SQL), AB testing, and correcting for bias or impact
- Lead by example with a business-focused MVP mentality balanced with delivering delightful, simple, and elegant user experiences
- Regularly communicate product business cases and roadmaps, and facilitate prioritization of initiatives
- Oversee product team’s engagement in Agile development process including short-term roadmaps, sprint planning, development and design ticket creation, scrum oversight, and acceptance testing
- Bachelor’s degree and Masters / MBA / advanced degree in science, engineering, economics, or other quantitative program
- 6+ years of product management experience, with demonstrated PM leadership abilities, overseeing both SaaS and B2C technologies
- 2+ years strategic and/or quantitative professional experience (management consulting, finance, engineering etc) preferred
- Experience with healthcare or healthcare technology and the military preferred, experience with a regulated industry (finance, government, etc) required
- Passion for making an impact (we're a mission-focused health tech team) with can-do attitude
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (lean design, agile, scrum, storymapping)
- Strong intuition for technical requirements and scope (familiarity with popular mobile, front and back end technologies, as well as AI and data science stacks)
- Project management experience (ability to structure tasks for yourself and others and to troubleshoot independently, create detailed roadmaps)
- Creativity and empathy (building delightful experiences, eye for detail, out of the box thinking)
- Strong understanding of UX design and wireframing, ability to independently guide designers and review their work, oversee prototype creation
- Entrepreneurial “founder” mindset (ability to ship fast, build minimum viable products (MVPs), have good product judgement, stay focused and take independent initiative)
- Analytical background and mastery (SQL, statistics, digital analytics, SEO, etc), as well as experience in designing and implementing A/B tests, and use of heat maps
- Mastery of strategic product innovation - MVP creation, go-to-market research, opportunity sizing
- Collaborative team player who enjoys building relationships inside the company and out
- Experience managing teams of PMs preferred
*Applicable for full time employees
Flexible work schedule, unlimited PTO, physical and mental wellness benefits, medical coverage, parental leave, 401K, company-sponsored events, referral program, onsite gym, dog friendly office, snacks in the office, commuter benefits, onsite massages.
What We Believe:
NeuroFlow is a proud equal opportunity employer. Every day we are working to tackle the mental health crisis in America, and in order to do that well, we need diverse voices, experiences, and perspectives at the table. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are typically done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on NeuroFlow. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
As a HIPAA compliant organization
All team members shall:
Act in accordance with NeuroFlow’s Information Security Policies.
Protect organizational assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference.
Report security events or other risks to the organization
Execute organizational security processes or activities
Perform security responsibilities that defined and communicated for their role
Be responsible for their actions regarding the security of organization