Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you’ll change the way the world works.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Product Management Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We are looking for a Product Management leader to drive the adoption of RingCentral communication products across worldwide markets, especially for our Strategic Partnerships with Avaya, Atos, and Alcatel-Lucent. The ideal candidate has a successful track record managing full product lifecycle of SaaS solutions sold by partners. They should have a ‘lead from the front’ attitude, taking a hands-on approach to problem solving while being equally comfortable leading a team of product managers to success, providing support, professional development and guidance to their team.
- Leading a team of world class product managers across several geographies
- Representing RingCentral at senior level with our Strategic partners
- Delivering world-class products to our customer base
- Designing creative and delightful solutions to complex problems
- Work closely with engineering, sales, & support teams to build a culture of success
- Closely track and report on KPIs & adoption, representing back to the business
- Love to create and analyze products
- Outstanding written and presentation skills, to senior level executives
- Proven ability to deliver complex products and services
- Proven ability to manage and lead across cross functional teams
- Experience delivering Unified Communications products
- Experience adapting SaaS solutions to meet needs of major channel partners
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/other technical background
- 10+ years of Product Management experience with at 2+ years managing product managers
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
RingCentral’s Product Management team works closely with our customers to define the real-world collaboration challenges people face, and help develop groundbreaking solutions to solve them. Together, we drive strategy and roadmaps to delight our current customers and win new market share. We care deeply about customer experience, understand that great products should solve real-world problems, and believe that saying “no” is sometimes just as important as adding new features.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.