Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Join the Corporate Actions Product team and design and implement solutions to business challenges and see them come to life in our Corporate Actions Suite. We are looking for an experienced, self-starter to join a global team that provides a software product offering to help clients manage the corporate actions lifecycle. Our solution suite automates the end-to-end corporate actions lifecycle from data cleansing through announcement/notification, election capture and downstream posting.
We are looking for a Product Analyst who can understand and write requirements, stories, conduct research on requirements, explain product functionality to clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Work with closely with product management leadership to advance the strategy of the product.
- Gather and document business requirements, and gain approval of these such requirements.
- Conduct data analysis to define requirements.
- Translate business requirements into user stories for developers.
- Provide second level product support when client service analysts need an additional level of consultation around system issues/inquiries.
WHAT YOU BRING
- The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, the desire to become a product SME, and excellent communication skills, both internally and externally. Experience as a Product or Business Analyst, who can break down complex issues and devise strategies to effectively move forward, will do very well in this role.
- 5+ years data and business analysis skills; proficient in writing business requirements, use cases and test cases for at least one of corporate actions processing or operations. Strong analytical, statistical, and problem-solving skills with attention to detail/accuracy.
- Experience with corporate actions with a software or data vendor
- Designs, develops and manages activities for a specific product or group of products from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life.
- Experience with JIRA, SharePoint, Confluence, SWIFT, DTCC, Corporate Actions, and Proxy Voting
- Self-starter and ability to work independently.
Added bonus if you have:
- Financial technology industry experience
- Familiarity with Agile processes
- Past experience with a data vendor (Bloomberg, Refinitiv, etc.) or exchanges is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.