Two Barrels is hiring a software development Product Owner for $60,000/year. You will be a traditional company employee. This is a full time 40 hour M-F position with company benefits. This is a remote position. Our main office is in Spokane WA, and we have satellite offices in Austin TX and Salt Lake City UT.
As a Product Owner at Two Barrels, you will be steering the vision of products/services - figuring out what our clients want and deciding what features need to be included in future builds. You will be responsible for setting the team's strategy, defining goals, as it pertains to representing customer needs.
Remote | Spokane - Austin - SLC |
- Understands product/service vision
- Quickly assumes the role of product or service expert through team interaction, industry knowledge and research
- Establishes timelines and product/service benchmarks
- Leads the team in analyzing business needs and technology choices
- Collaborate with UI/UX team, product scrum team, and product leaders to establish timeline workflows and goals
- Bachelor's (BA or BS) in business, computer science, or related field; master's preferred
- Two years previous experience as a product owner, business analyst, or in a related field
- Solid understanding of the product lifecycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with business analysts, UI/UX team, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders
Why you might like this job:
- You love identifying problems and working with multiple team members to determine and implement the simplest, most effective fixes
- You want to work for a company where your presence is valued and your voice is heard
- You believe that the best solution to a problem is what whatever will make the client the happiest and you're willing to respectfully go toe-to-toe with a developer who may think otherwise.
- You love technology and feel passionate about companies and developers who make decisions based on user feedback
- You want to work somewhere where, instead of blaming others for failures, it's encouraged to own your mistakes and learn from them,
- You want your work to have a long-term, meaningful purpose
- Great Wage & Success Meetings with your manager
- Work From Home comfort package & company provided equipment
- 22 days paid time off annually, PLUS 4 paid holidays
- 4% 401k employer matching through Fidelity
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Coffee shop next door
- Crappy parking? Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options...