Performance Ops Analyst
Applied Systems, Inc., a worldwide leader in insurance technology, is currently searching for a Performance Operations Analyst who will be responsible for building out key performance indicators and delivering insights for our marketing, sales, services, and/or customer success partners by bringing together data from multiple systems including our CRM, billing systems, customer login systems, and marketing platforms. You will actively partner with FP&A, finance/accounting, information technology, and our GtM partners (sales, marketing, CX). to develop requirements for, test, and roll-out scalable solutions. The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial, data driven individual with a passion for evolving a business using actionable data using Tableau, Alteryx, Salesforce, and other tools like Excel, who also enjoys collaborating to really learn our business.
What You'll Do
- Develop standardized reporting for the organization.
- Partner with business partners to ensure clean and consistent data.
- Leverage data to identify and communicate actionable opportunities for improvement.
- Automate and streamline recurring reporting.
- As needed, link reporting and insights to trigger actions across the commercial organization, e.g., Product usage data declines triggering a retention case
- Support consolidation and reporting of operational data and metrics while providing insights and driving measurable results through strong influencing and collaboration skills.
- Develop documentation of reporting and data structure.
- Lead development and enhancement of dashboards and reporting packages to drive improved business results.
What You'll Need to Succeed
We're looking for someone who:
- Can work Hybrid from an Applied Systems office.
Your experience should include some or all the following:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, economics, or a related field
- We proudly support and encourage people with military experience, as well as military spouses, to apply.
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce data structures and functionality in Sales Cloud; Knowledge of Service Cloud a plus
- Proficiency with Tableau and Alteryx business intelligence software. PowerBI is a plus.
- Excel expertise, with the ability to build and manage complex models.
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels of an organization.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- Willingness to accept new challenges, and a high level of curiosity and creativity as it relates to new projects and problem-solving.
- High energy and initiative
- Passionate about business: you like to understand what drives a business and try to identify opportunities to go after and risks to mitigate.
- Experience in software, internet, SaaS, or related industries preferred.
- Background in Marketing Analytics with experience measuring campaign effectiveness across the funnel.
- Understanding of modern marketing technology and KPI measurement
- Experience with marketing analytics, MarTech and data management
What You'll Gain
Benefits from Day One
- Health insurance plans, dental, and vision
- Wellness incentives
- 401(k) and/or RRSP retirement savings plans with employer match.
- Competitive paid vacation time and a free day for your birthday
- Personal/sick time
- Paid holidays
- Flex Time
- Paid parental leave (U.S. candidates)
- Volunteer time off
Empowering Career Growth and Success - We invest in talent, care about our people and are empowered by the results of our work. We grow our teams from within and give our employees opportunities to advance.
What We Value
We strive for excellence at every turn to be the best at what we do. We invest in talent, care about our people and are empowered by the results of our work. We fulfil the promise of insurance - safeguarding and protecting what matters most in people's lives. And there is no more important job than that.
Our focus on the workforce, workplace and marketplace gives us a qualified individual in an environment in which they can be productive while we maintain our position in the industry. To help drive that change toward a vibrant, modern workplace, we have employee-driven networks with commonalities in ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, and military status.
Who We Are
For more than 35 years, Applied Systems has created innovative technology for the global insurance industry. Today, we are a rapidly growing software leader that is revolutionizing the way agencies and brokerages succeed.
We are smart and curious people in a tech-first environment that champions bold and powerful thinking. We are transforming a complex industry through digitization, automation, and innovative new partnerships. Together we are driving the industry fearlessly forward.
It's an exciting time at Applied. You can do big things here, in an environment that supports creative thinking and bold ideas. Visit http://www.AppliedSystems.com for more information on how you can challenge what's possible.
Applied Systems is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Diversity and Inclusion is a business imperative and is a part of building our brand and reputation. At Applied, we don't discriminate, and we are committed to recruit, develop, retain, and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.