Who We Are
Verkada is the leading physical security platform to protect people, assets and privacy. Designed with simplicity in mind, Verkada’s five product lines - video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management - provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 9,700+ organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation.
At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Today, we build security cameras that detect action, identify danger and help keep people and places safe and secure. Using a combination of software and hardware, we’re transforming an industry that has seen little innovation for decades—and we already support thousands of customers. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
The Workplace Operations Specialist is responsible for facilitating an exceptional office experience, providing operational support with a strong focus on customer service. You possess a strong ability to prioritize and organize tasks, while working in collaboration with the Workplace Team to provide and maintain a positive office environment. You are an individual who feels confident making decisions in a fast paced, ever evolving environment, who possesses strong communication skills, knows how to stay self-motivated and demonstrates a positive attitude.
- Actively participates in collaboration with other members of the Workplace Team in providing a positive and dynamic work atmosphere.
- Contributes to and facilitates in the management of an ongoing delightful employee experience by consistently providing operational support.
- Assists in maintaining the mail/shipments program within the office.
- Manage inventory of all office supplies and place orders as needed.
- Build an active relationship with business partners and teams to assess team allocations and occupancy needs. Through observation and a keen eye for details, provide proactive solutions and improvement ideas.
- Participate with building audits to verify employee locations, furniture layout and room configurations are correctly noted in the space management tool.
- Coordinate with the Senior Planning Manager to maintain space standard ratios, office standards and solutions to improve team member experience.
- Other site specific duties and support may be required.
- A passion for providing exceptional customer service through human connection and ongoing operations support.
- 2+ years of customer service experience.
- 2+ years of office operations experience or related project management experience.
- Passion for contributing to and building an overall positive workplace experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships across departments & work collaboratively.
- Strong organizational and planning skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, projects, and ever-changing priorities
- Demonstrates composure and humility while working with internal partners and external vendors.
About our team
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of computer scientists, hardware engineers and experienced founders who saw a chance to make a real impact. We’re united by the challenge of building beautiful products, designed for real people—and by our commitment to using technology responsibly. We believe keeping data private and secure is core to our safety as individuals, businesses and communities and we put great care into building systems that embody our values as people. Likewise, many of Silicon Valley’s top investors believe in us: we’re backed by Sequoia Capital, FirstRound, Meritech and Siemens (Next47).
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
US Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.