Workplace Experience Manager at Moveworks (Peninsula)
At Moveworks, our aim is to build a collaborative and fun work environment so Movesters can do the most meaningful work of their careers.
As Workplace Experience Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Moveworks office experience, fostering human connection and employee engagement. You will have the opportunity to manage the workplace experience team and create the office experience for Movesters worldwide.
This role will report to our Executive Business Partner to the CEO and must be onsite five days a week at our Mountain View, CA office.Who We Are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like DocuSign, Broadcom, and Western Digital to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
Come join one of the fastest-growing teams on the planet!Responsibilities:
- Lead the workplace experience team to ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day operations of our facilities and partner with service providers to ensure our physical spaces are clean, functional and presentable at all times
- Support the launch of new office space(s) with cross functional partnerships with facilities, security, IT, legal, etc
- Implement and operationalize Workplace programs, such as: food and beverage, office supplies, janitorial, mail and repairs and maintenance
- Craft relevant communications and documentation regarding Workplace policies, procedures and programs
- Partner with key stakeholders within the company to ensure consistency of brand and culture among offices
- Main point of contact for workplace operations with a focus on providing a positive experience for team members and guests
- Act as primary contact with Mountain View office property management
- Engage team members at all levels to conceptualize, plan and deliver on initiatives to positively impact workplace culture
- Develop tools and playbooks to streamline office processes
- Be in tune with the office needs; come up with creative and efficient solutions to keep things running smoothly
- 3+ years office management, employee experience, events management, or property management experience or similar
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with strong attention to detail and a proven ability to take ownership of multiple projects, competing priorities and constantly re-prioritizing in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A GTD attitude
- Positive approach to work and the ability to build productive relationships with a spectrum of personalities
- Stellar communication skills and a high EQ, with an ability to strike the right tone with in e-mails and verbal communications
- Excel at providing the highest level of customer service to guests, fellow employees and vendors
- Global mindset and deep cultural understanding
- A deep desire to learn, contribute, and add value every single day
- An ownership mentality and ambassador for our unique culture
- Flawless execution
- Ability to ingest fast, critical feedback and tack accordingly
Moveworks is an equal opportunity employer.