Warehouse Technician at ITRenew
| Kansas City, MO
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:23 p.m. (CST) on Friday, February 25, 2022
ITRenew is a multinational corporation creating circularity models and second lives for some of the most advanced data center technology on the planet. With sustainable products and services that power cloud and enterprise data centers, edge infrastructure, AI/ML, embedded and industrial systems worldwide, ITRenew is opening up billions in new financial opportunity across the ecosystem, slashing time-to-value, e-waste and CO2, and making hyperscale hardware accessible and affordable for all. It’s why data center owners, service providers and enterprises worldwide choose ITRenew to design, build, sustainably scale and securely decommission their critical infrastructure.
ITRenew is looking for a motivated and collaborative Warehouse Technician to join our growing team. The Warehouse Technician position is responsible for activities within operations which may include unloading and loading of trucks, moving and weighing pallets/equipment, sorting materials, completing inventories, pulling orders, fulfilling orders, auditing equipment, repairing assets and de-manufacturing of computer equipment.
Job Responsibilities and/or Success Factors
- Possess and apply a working knowledge and understanding of inventory tracking systems.
- Safely operate tools needed in performing tasks at hand
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Follow established safety processes and procedures
- Ensure security and customer brand protection at all times
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned
Education and Qualifications
- English reading, writing and communication skills
- High School or equivalent diploma
- 1 or more years working in a warehouse environment
- Proficiency with computer usage, MS Office and MS Excel
- Comprehensive knowledge of internet and data entry
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer related equipment
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds required independently and routinely
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time
- Ability to perform manual tasks which are repetitive in nature
- Manual dexterity required for operating tools and equipment
ITRenew is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
More Information on ITRenew
ITRenew operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Newark, CA. ITRenew was founded in 2000. It has 501 total employees. To see all 12 open jobs at ITRenew, click here.
Read Full Job Description