VP, CLIENT SERVICES at Intouch Group (San Diego, CA)
| San Diego, CA
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:19 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, October 4, 2022
EVERSANA INTOUCH™ is a leading full-service, global healthcare agency serving the life sciences and pharmaceutical industries. We provide next-generation creative and media services, enterprise solutions and data analytics services for clients.
We combine the power of world-class creative and digital teams with deep market access, payer, and healthcare communications expertise to provide innovative solutions to life science companies that want to connect with consumers, healthcare professionals, and payers.
We get fired up when people talk about getting—and staying—healthy. That’s where we find our inspiration: in the very human experiences of patients, doctors, and even each other. Then, we collaborate on ways to make caring for one’s health more achievable, connecting patients and physicians with the information and tools they need.
And as a part of EVERSANA, a pioneer in next-generation commercial services, we connect dots that other agencies can’t, helping drive commercialization success.
Our eight affiliates within the EVERSANA INTOUCH Network include EVERSANA INTOUCH Solutions, EVERSANA INTOUCH Proto, EVERSANA INTOUCH Seven, EVERSANA INTOUCH Oxygen, EVERSANA INTOUCH Engage, EVERSANA INTOUCH B2B, EVERSANA INTOUCH Media, and EVERSANA INTOUCH International.
Client Services Department Overview:
The Client Services teams work with our clients to plan, execute, manage and optimize their marketing plans and campaigns. The roles interact with our clients daily and are responsible for building and maintaining a strong partner relationship. They are the key contributors for the client’s day-to-day business. The Client Services teams work closely with each of Intouch’s internal departments including Strategic Planning, Creative Services, Project Management, Social and Paid Media, Inbound Marketing and Data and Analytics, as well as Development Services. This position requires experience with managing overall business and marketing strategy, integrated marketing and digital projects, budgets and timelines.
Vice President of Client Services
The VP of Client Services will have ownership of the senior-level client and agency partner relationships beyond the day-to-day operations. This person will be responsible for client retention by maintaining executive- and senior-level relationships and identifying additional opportunities with existing clients. They are responsible for assessing and managing the risk associated with clients and agency partners, as well as meeting client and Intouch goals for each account’s financial health, targets and objectives. They lead the coordination and development of the integrated marketing plans internally and with external agency partners. Strong thought leadership within Intouch and within the industry is required, along with the ability to bring new services to our clients frequently, allowing them to understand the depth of Intouch’s offerings.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or equivalent education plus professional experience required
- Approximately 12 to 15 years of agency, consultative, pharmaceutical and/or healthcare experience is required
- Thought leader for integrated and digital marketing and communications
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated with the ability to independently manage major clients and brands
- Demonstrated P&L targets met through existing and expansion business opportunities
- Proven leadership and mentoring skills
- Leader of cross-functional project teams across the organization
- Experience negotiating and executing agreements
- Creative thinker with analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively at all levels and functions
- Applied understanding of technical development and processes
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Ability to determine staffing needs within the account team and extended teams
- Demonstrated written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to interact at all levels with clients and the Intouch organization
- Travel required
Learn more about EVERSANA INTOUCH here.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
More Information on Intouch Group
Intouch Group operates in the Agency industry. The company is located in Overland Park, KS. Intouch Group was founded in 2018. It has 1446 total employees. To see all 8 open jobs at Intouch Group, click here.
Read Full Job Description