US E - Consulting - Corp. Apps + Operations - EBS\/WMS LEAD - EP - Enterprise Operations as a Service - PDM at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA)
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? An industry solutions professionalwho wants to work in a collaborativeenvironment.As an experiencedCorporate Apps + Operations - EBS WMS Lead you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel.If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery. PDM practitioners are local to project locations, minimizing extensive travel, and provides you with a full career path within the firm.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
Engagement involves setting up managed services across application, infrastructure, network, and service desk. The scope of the work includes L1 and L2 support. This project is for a large distributor in the United States.
The Enterprise Operations as a Service Offering addresses our clients' needs for on-going operations of their technology and business process investments through multi-year contracts. We deliver continuous modernization, upgrades, and address incremental business changes as part of our engagements through our 5 key offerings: SAP Operations, Oracle Operations, IT Operations, Supply Chain Operations, Finance Operations.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- Designs and implements application configurations to meet business process and application requirements
- Writes scripts and sets up test data for unit, performance (load, stress) and system integration testing, particularly packaged application configurations
- Supports UAT and long-flow testing
- Provides technical (L2/L3) support for applications
- Act as Subject Matter Expert on Oracle eBS Financials, Supply Chain produce scalable, efficient, and supportable solutions with appropriate technical solutions utilizing Oracle and related technologies
- Support global Oracle eBS Financial and supply chain system interfacing with multiple regional systems and 3rd party applications
- Work with global team members of finance and supply chain clients, IT Developers, other support teams, and third party vendors Collaborate with business leaders and other IT leaders in developing an architecture and application roadmap that cost effectively meets or exceeds the business requirements
- Manage implementations of technical and functional Oracle EBS solutions
- Responsible for project financials including development of financial plans
- Work with Manhattan WMS, IBM ASW, COTS Applications, Splunk, EPM, OBIEE teams
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.