Technical Support , US-West at Acquia (Remote)
Widen joined Acquia in 2021 as a business unit building high-performing digital asset management (DAM) and product information management (PIM) software. Together with Acquia, we empower organizations around the world to create impactful, meaningful, and measurable digital experiences for their customers. Embracing innovation and change, we have evolved into a global software team by putting our more than 700 customers at the forefront of all we do.
The Technical Support Specialist focuses on providing high quality, customer-oriented software application service support as part of our Support team. This position supports and works closely with other members of the larger Customer Success team, software developers, and product managers to understand our products and current issues surrounding the customer service of multiple applications.
- Assist with Tier 1 coverage with all Widen Applications as needed
- Take ownership of escalated Tier 2 tickets, thoroughly troubleshooting these issues, and completing investigatory work prior to escalating tickets to other teams or integration partners to achieve resolution
- Engage positively with customers via chat, email, phone and virtual meeting interactions to lead customers through diagnostic procedures to further define any problematic issues and offer suggestions on standard methodology use of our SaaS applications
- Communicate technical issues and solutions with customers in non-technical terms while maintaining empathy, courteousness, and professionalism
- Provide excellent service for a wide range of customers from various industries, educational institutions, political and religious organizations with equal treatment regardless of personal beliefs of the organization
- Proactively learn web applications, cloud technologies, and database and server infrastructure, and serve as a domain expert in these areas for other team members
- Use available technology to complete custom database reports and SQL requests
- Use available technology to complete custom site configuration requests.
- Troubleshoot and instruct customers regarding API and SSO concepts
- Troubleshoot and instruct customers to support various integrations with Adobe Cloud, Ziflow and Print UI and additional applications
- Troubleshoot and instruct customers to support Widen’s managed integrations with Workato
- Train and coach team members to expand their product and technical knowledge
- Ensure all tickets are updated with accurate and timely information
- Make recommendations and improvements to internal support documentation
- Make recommendations regarding online knowledge base articles
- On-call emergency rotation is required
- Prioritize diversity, equity and inclusion in your every day work to create an environment of respect
- Protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA) of Widen and customer information held in any form
- Genuine interest in helping users solve their problems
- At least two years of customer/software or technical support experience
- Strong functional understanding of Mac and Windows operating systems, and Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer browsers
- Experience with Adobe CC applications, API, and SSO concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
Employees have the option to work remotely, from the Madison office, or a mix of both. Access to the office and other amenities are available to all employees — no matter their chosen work setup — to keep teams safe, healthy, and connected in the interim.
Widen is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please note the hours for this role will be for US West Coast (10am-7pm CST or 8am-5pm PST)