Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
This Technical Support Representative will be responsible for answering inbound Support calls, emails, and chats. This position will require extensive knowledge and experience with customer service and high call volumes. It will be required to log all incoming calls accurately and in a timely manner into Zendesk. This position will have the responsibility of learning all CAR Research proprietary software as needed.
Entry Level Tech Support Role. Hours are 10am -7pm Tuesday - Saturday
- Provide 1st level support for clients, troubleshoot and resolve issues with company software
- Receive inbound phone calls and accurately log all calls in Help Zendesk in a timely manner
- Work closely with Tier 2 technicians to escalate issues as required and ensure our clients remain informed of the progress of escalated tickets
- Work inbound email
- Assist supervisor to create processes to effectively escalate and track problems as they occur with Help Desk ticketing system
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- 2 or more years’ experience in customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, Word, OneDrive)
- Experience in troubleshooting various applications
- Must be detailed oriented and self-motivated
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Excellent customer service skills
Work from Here
At Affinitiv, we have the best of both worlds. Our team members have embraced remote work and our Work from Here program allows for remote working and the utmost flexibility while keeping in person collaborating thriving in a safe work environment. Our Work from Here approach gives team members a choice to work on campus or remote, leaders can hold in person or virtual team meetings to collaborate and cultivate relationships.
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.