The safety and security of CSC Corptax's current and prospective employees, customers, and the communities we serve are our top priorities.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, we've transitioned to virtual interviews for the foreseeable future. We look forward to all upcoming video and phone interview conversations with our candidates.
We're always in search of top talent to join the CSC Corptax family. If you're looking for a career change, don't hesitate to apply or reach out to us.
The Technical Support Engineer position within the Support organization is primarily responsible for working with Corptax customers to help with inquiries related to the server and workstation installation and maintenance of Corptax products. The Technical Support Engineer develops a high level knowledge of the Corptax products and couples that with technical knowledge of Microsoft enterprise systems and related information technologies to validate customer installations and triage customer questions.
The Technical Support Engineer primary role is to respond to all customer inquiries regardless of the inbound support channel: online case, phone, email, chat, etc. for questions of a technical nature. This role will occasionally require overtime, including weekends based on customer filing trends/needs. A rotating on-call will be required. Travel is not typically required for this position.
- Provide technical support (all channels) for all Corptax customers and other internal Corptax teams using the then-current tools available to the Support organization.
- Document all customer inquiries in the Corptax case tracking system.
- Provide appropriate solutions to all customer inquiries.
- Create new solutions where necessary and recommend changes to existing solutions.
- Review knowledge base solutions to ensure overall quality of our knowledge base and online support capabilities.
- Develop and sustain technical knowledge of Microsoft enterprise systems and related information technologies.
- Develop proficiency in all Corptax products from a technical perspective.
- Perform release testing of customer scenarios prior to a new Corptax product release.
- Assist on various projects as assigned.
- Relevant software support experience, ideally in Microsoft systems such as Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server, and SharePoint.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology field is preferred or relevant experience.
- Microsoft certifications preferred.
- High standards of customer service, support, honesty, and integrity.
- Ability to quickly learn Corptax technologies.
- Ability to accurately and completely document case information into the Corptax case tracking software.
- Ability to take initiative in identifying, addressing and resolving day to day issues and challenges.
- Strong, positive attitude and work ethic desired.
- Strong team focus with the discipline to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to easily move between multiple activities (multi-tasking) while driving all activities to successful completion.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Career ownership with commission-bonus program recognizing individual performance; paid monthly
- Excellent benefits for you and your family, including:
- 401(k) with 6% employer match
- Medical, dental, and life insurance (spouse and dependent life)
- Free basic vision
- Generous time off
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- AND MORE!
- Business casual dress code
- Learning and career development resources and mentoring to grow your career within the sales Team
- Flexible schedule, including remote work options, to support work-life balance
- New, modern workspace environment with sit-to-stand desk
Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We're empowered to do what's right for each other and our customers. Though we have many diverse employees, we're one company that encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work every day. We're better together. Some people call this diversity and inclusion-we call it being genuine. CSC Corptax is an equal opportunity employer.
WHO WE ARE
CSC Corptax is a market leader in cutting-edge commercial tax software and process solutions. For more than 45 years, we've supported the evolving tax needs of the world's most recognizable organizations. CSC Corptax provides solutions to a multitude of Fortune 1000 firms, including more than 50% of the Fortune 500 and 60% of the Fortune 100. To find out more, please visit corptax.com.
#remote #corptax #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve.
Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We are empowered to do what is right for each other and our customers. Though we have many diverse employees, we are one company that encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work every day. We're better together. Some people call this diversity and inclusion-we call it being genuine. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
About the Team
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
• CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006.
• We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
• Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
• CSC offers excellent benefits, medical, dental, life insurance, flexible spending and health savings account. We also offer you 401(k) with employer match and profit sharing, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
• Our global standard for our work environments supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points with wireless access throughout the campus. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.