Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 12,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
At Aircall, our integration partners are at the heart of our business. We work with partners to source new customers and expand our product offering to meet the needs of more customers.
The App Ecosystems team sources new partners and works with those partners as they build and launch their integrations for our marketplace. We have over 100 integrations to date and are looking at a ton of growth in the next few years. It’s an exciting time to make an impact on the future of our ecosystem!
Your mission is to help every developer build the best integration for our customers - whether you’re working directly with them or you're helping us build the right content for scale. You will work alongside Business Development Managers to help our most strategic partners leverage our API in a way that best meets the needs of our customers.
You will also work alongside a Developer Marketing Team to build good content for developers who we aren’t working with 1 on 1. In order to succeed, you will need to get to know our API, our product, and our customer really well.
Your mission @ Aircall
- Guide our integration partners to build best in-class integrations for our customers. To do this you will need to deeply understand our product, our API, and our customers.
- Work with marketing to ensure developers have the resources to build great integrations without 1-1 guidance. Some examples: writing/recording tutorials, writing developer-facing blog posts, answering questions on community forums.
- Develop an app review process that your team will own
- Build strong feedback loops between our partners and product teams, ensuring that we continue to improve our API for partners to best serve our customers.
- Identify ways to improve efficiency as we scale our ecosystem
- Lead projects that might affect multiple partners - ensuring we provide the right information and communication to partners
- Lead 1-2 people to help you execute this strategy
A little about you
- 3+ years experience in app or software development
- Experience as a Developer Evangelist or similar role is a plus
- Experience working directly with clients/partners
- Ability to identify problems and take ownership of solving them
- Good written and verbal communication
- Strong internal stakeholder management
- Project Management
Expected skills at Aircall
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.