Technical Global Escalation Manager at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:
KeepTruckin is looking for an experienced Incident & Escalation Manager to join our Global Technical Support organization to provide white-glove service, technical support, and executive level communications to our customers. You will support customers involved in time sensitive incidents and manage their overall experience by collaborating closely with customer stakeholders as well as KeepTruckin’s Sales, Customer Success, Technical Support, Product Management, and Engineering teams.What You'll Do:
- Managing the lifecycle of an escalated incident including, but not limited to, acting as the single point of contact, incident intake, impact analysis, internal stakeholder coordination & communication and escalation closure.
- Ensure the flawless execution of the escalation incident resolution process, with transparent communication that drives very high internal/external customer satisfaction levels.
- Cross collaborate with teams within the Critical Incident Center to ensure the proper handoff and smooth transition between teams.
- Closely partner with Internal Departments Engineering, Operations, Technical Support, Customer Success, and Sales to ensure alignment across the business for escalated issues.
- Developing, implementing and coordinating key post escalation processes such as post incident reviews, post mortems, trend analysis and other key continuous improvement activities.
- Analyze escalation trends and produce strategic recommendations to proactively address systemic issues.
- Report and escalate efforts to resolve complex customer experience problems.
- 4+ years account management, incident management and/or escalation management, technical support, customer success, or technical project management experience.
- Strong technical knowledge of complex systems, ideally in a multi-tenant, Cloud environment.
- Strong customer service with the ability to make good judgements and quick decisions.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively verbally and in writing with both customers and internal stakeholders.
- Passion for solving customer issues and a champion of great customer service.
- Excellent judgment, risk management, and issue mitigation skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to collaborate with peers and work cross-functional as needed with Product, Engineering teams and Customer Success.
- Sense of urgency and the ability to make timely decisions while considering customer service, business, and technical constraints.
- Practical experience managing multiple support teams, with a strong knowledge of all technical support functions and related engineering responsibilities.
- Outstanding communication skills: Both Written and Verbal Communication.
- Deep experience leading and responding to complex critical incidents.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical area is preferred.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.