How you'll make an impact:
The Compare Manager is responsible for working with peers in Client Services, Marketing, Product Management, Business Development, Support and Strata's leadership teams. Responsibilities include developing and executing internal and external training, managing client communication of deployments, leading/communicating and ensuring the execution of the product roadmap, communicating feature introduction and driving client visibility and utilization.
What we're looking for:
- Educate the Strata team on this domain and enable team members to speak credibly on relevant topics
- Internal and external evangelist for StrataSphere® Compare
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research
- Contributing to the development of product roadmap and the data science roadmap
- Support sales and experience management teams by providing subject matter expertise, product demonstrations, and scoping of StrataSphere® solutions
- Primary point of contact for questions from clients on StrataSphere® Compare
- Responsible for launching clients on StrataSphere® Compare
- Following up with clients to gain feedback on usability of tool and what else they want to see
- Work with willing organizations to incorporate StrataSphere® Compare metrics into planning processes
- Leads Webinars on StrataSphere® Compare
- VOC/SME for providing direction into StrataSphere® Compare Product Roadmap
- Collaborate with Marketing on content/materials and identify case studies to highlight the impact the feature has on driving value for customers.
- Work with Product Management and Training teams to develop content needed to educate, train and launch Compare features and functionality
- Track metrics related to product adoption to quantify success and identify areas for improvement
- Hiring, developing, and managing members of the StrataSphere® Compare team
Thinking about applying?
- 8-10 years relevant experience in client services, comparative analytics, training and presentation of analytical information to mid and senior level leaders.
- Prefer 3-5+ years of experience in working with health systems to drive improvements using benchmarks (consultant, health system employed roles, benchmarking company)
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills with emphasis and understanding of analytics approaches, data science, business intelligence tools and statistics, machine learning concepts and data visualization
- Understanding and experience with Agile product development practices
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience within healthcare technology and/or financial software systems
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and at an executive level and with data scientists and analytics professionals.
- Demonstrated strength in analytical thinking
- Self-Starter with strong accountability and project management for tasks
- Domain expertise in Microsoft Office Suite. Strong PowerPoint skills preferred
- Experience with Salesforce or other equivalent CRM systems preferred
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups tend to apply to jobs only when they check every box on a job posting. If you're currently reading this and hesitating to click "Apply" for that reason, we encourage you to go for it! A true passion and excitement for making an impact is just as important as work experience.Here @ Strata…
Who we are:We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our culture is driven by our people solving problems together. We embrace learning, collaboration, and continuous career growth. Together, we lift our customers, our products, our company, and our community. We believe that each of our team member's unique perspectives and experiences is what drives innovation and positive change. Our individual differences are what make us a more forward-thinking organization. We foster a culture of inclusion, equity and belonging, regardless of race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Our values:Here at Strata, we are guided by a set of principles called the StrataWay. These values keep us honest and ensure that we are always representing ourselves and our organization as best we can. They are at the core of who we are and how we support one another.
- Serve: We partner with our customers to provide quality solutions that will make their lives easier. We extend service to our community to drive purposeful change.
- Pro: We show up every day as the best version of ourselves. We treat others as we would want to be treated (and then some). We commit to getting better every day in everything that we do, upholding the highest level of integrity even in the face of challenges.
- Rock: Our work makes a meaningful impact, no matter what role we play on the team. We are open and receptive to new ways of doing things, always innovating, and never becoming complacent.
- Grow: We are life-long learners and embrace change that will help us grow professionally and personally. We embrace a culture of feedback and acknowledge that progress is more important than perfection.
Our Impact:Strata Decision Technology provides an innovative set of software and service solutions to help healthcare providers better analyze, plan and perform in support of caring for their community and reducing the cost of care. Our customer base includes over 2,000 hospitals and over 400 healthcare delivery systems. Founded in 1996, our mission is to Help Heal Healthcare™. For more information, please go to www.stratadecision.com.
Read Full Job Description