Our Training Team is seeking a Senior Training Consultant to provide software training activities for SilkRoad Technology clients and employees and developing new courses and course content.
Your contributions to SilkRoad will include:
- Consulting with Clients to match training delivery to business requirements.
- Conducting formal instructor led classes both onsite and online to a wide variety of audiences.
- Developing and updating course material for new and existing products, solutions, and services in a collaborative team environment.
- Developing and instructing customized training courses as required for employees, partners, and clients.
- Developing and maintaining eLearning content.
- Working with subject matter experts to develop content as new product features are introduced.
- Developing, recording, and maintaining online recorded course library.
- Learning-oriented facilitation and presentation skills with the ambition and drive to help others.
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills; able to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines.
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem resolution abilities.
- Experience with video editing concepts and software (Camtasia, etc).
- Experience with eLearning creation and software (Articulate, Captivate, Lectora, etc).
- Proficient with computer software and MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications or related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years of corporate training, production documentation, production presentations or related experience such as delivering and developing IT training is required.
- Prior experience developing training courses using alternative media, including, but not limited to, computer-based training, web-based training, and other alternative technologies.
- Human Resources knowledge and PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM SCP, or other HR-related certification is preferred.