Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
What you'll do:
- Report to our Director of Operations | Global Support Services
- Commit to your team's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion goals created in our DEI Unqork Application
- Manage, build and lead EST night shift for offshore L2 support group in align to the rest GSS
- Partner with support leadership to operationalize and improve support processes
- Define and track bug resolution, maintenance and overall platform team efficiency metrics
- Exhibit skills and knowledge in the common tech debt/bugs detection, patterns and management tools
- Work with multiple teams and Technical Program Management to make sure the code review process is implemented"
- Foster education and process documentation for support team
- Partner with platform operations and customer success teams to lead support models and new processes focused on scalability
- Provide exemplary service to our clients and internal collaborators
- Grow and mentor associate and junior members of the team
What you'll bring:
- 10+ Years in Software Support and Technical Lead (preferably SaaS or similar)
- 3+ year experience managing a team
- Experience working with a development team
- Knowledge of Databases+API/Integrations (MongoDB a plus)
- Should be knowledgeable, approachable, collaborative and accommodative.
- Experience supporting, triaging or deploying applications built on the cloud - AWS experience/certification preferred
- Technical Troubleshooting Experience and Ability (no-code experience or similar a plus)
- Success in Designing, Documenting, Educating, and Implementing new Operational Processes
- Service Mindset - Customer-focused
- Familiarity (not necessary extensive development) with Angular, Node.js, or any other development language(s)
- Developed understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.