We are hiring a Senior Specialist - Demand Management Process and Tools! #AscensionTechnologies #LI-Remote
The Sr. Specialist for Demand Management Process and Tools provides process expertise and leadership in the Demand and Capacity department. As the process subject matter expert, this individual will be responsible for continuous process improvement, engaging the business to provide training and monitoring compliance and issue remediation for demand and capacity management as it relates to process and tools. This individual will be focused on current process documentation and continuous improvement of current processes and best use of our tools to optimize processes to meet our organizational objectives and goals.
What You Will Do
Lead the design and execution of deployed business application systems. Mentor less-experienced staff with responsibility for their technical development.
- Support the demand management teams with process training, process optimization and issue resolution
- Document and develop process flow diagrams, quick reference guides, RACI and presentations representing the demand management processes
- Develop reports and dashboards in ServiceNow to monitor and communicate demand management metrics
- Coordinate and conduct testing of ServiceNow modules as it relates to demand and capacity management modules for release of fixes, enhancements, new capabilities and/or new modules
- Monitor, evaluate and report on process metrics to identify issues for action
- Identify and evaluate issues and take appropriate action for resolution
- Acts as a liaison with other process teams across the enterprise
- Reviews trending and historical data to identify opportunities for improvement and/or issue resolution
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Instills a sense of urgency in driving to completion; escalates issues as needed with vendors and internal IT stakeholders
- Writes clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles while tailoring the messaging based on audience
- Builds trust and respect with key stakeholders
- Demonstrates proactive behaviors and self-management techniques, including but not limited to, working efficiently, demonstrating adaptability and setting goals
- Demonstrates alignment of principles, values, and behavior with expected organizational culture and values
- Demonstrates good documentation and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Develop partnerships with senior users to understand their business needs and define future application requirements.
- Evaluate the applicability of leading edge technologies and use this information to significantly influence future business strategies.
- Analyze complex business and competitive issues and discern the implications for systems support.
- Design, direct and perform analyses to resolve complex first-time project issues, including analysis of the technical and economic feasibility of proposed system solutions.
- Design projects with broad implication for the business and/or the future architecture, successfully addressing cross-technology and cross-platform issues.
- Balance and negotiate the needs of multiple users and communicate the business advantages of various technical solutions.
- Manage customer expectations and ensure prompt and complete customer service.
- Customize presentations to the interests of the audience.
- Develop expert understanding of applications development processes, and in-depth knowledge of leading edge technologies to create plans for future technology use.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
• 1 year of experience required.• 4 years of experience preferred.• 2 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
- BS in IT, business or related field or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- 5 years related experience (demand management, project scheduling, resource planning or project management)
- Knowledge of and experience with ServiceNow ITBM modules
- Operational familiarity with IT services and experience interacting with vendors as it relates to planning and scheduling the delivery of such services
- Healthcare provider industry experience is preferred
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.