Senior SAP Consultant at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Our team is a dynamic Enterprise Services consulting group that works with some of the top global companies in the world. We specialize in design and integration of digital payments solutions and security of payments data. The team is constantly exposed to the very latest ERP technologies and payments industry trends. Our consultants are experts in SAP and Oracle payments space and advise clients on how to best implement payments and deploy a wide variety of solutions that meet their business and technical needs.
What you will be doing:
- Consult and configure around the SAP Payment Card Interface (CA-PCI), related functionality and other SAP payment processing functionality to be able to provide integration specifics to multiple source systems.
- SAP Solutions Consultant implementing payment card tokenization software and SAP encryption.
- Configure and customize SD and FI modules for tokenization of payment card data for S/4 HANA, ECC, and CRM
- Perform custom ABAP development and enhancement based on clients specifications
- Perform enhancements to bypass standard SAP functionality for delivery blocks, credit checks and amounts for authorization with credit cards. Develop various ALV reports per client specification showing invoices with credit card data and the statuses from Order to Cash.
- Manage multiple projects for various clients worldwide
- Provide onsite or remote consulting and training
- Maintain detail-oriented updates to project plans for implementations and provide internal and external status on a frequent basis, and when necessary, provide escalated support for issues on an onsite, offsite or on-call basis.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 4 years ABAP development experience
- Extensive knowledge of the SAP order-to-cash process and related SAP FI document posting processes
- Experience with project execution and Project Management methodology
- Provide skilled consulting in SAP business logic, ABAP, user exists & configuration in payment related aspects of SD and FI
- Provide integration and consulting in SAP Payment Card Interface (CA-PCI), SAP Extensions and related products
- Knowledge of infrastructures & applications, & system interface experience (between ERP systems & middleware)
- Have solid communication using technical & SAP terminology & ability to consult in a rapid, compressed timeframe.
- Participate in internal and cross team projects & be adept at working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Learn & operate in small business, absorb and retain information, and communicate both verbally & in writing
- Exceptional customer service orientation with direct customer facing activities required, with Strong collaboration skills
Added bonus if you have:
- 4-6+ years' experience in customer facing technical consulting with multiple simultaneous projects
- Understand processing and technical aspects of the payment processing industry (particularly payment cards)
- Preferably 2+ years with one of:
- SAP FI (functional knowledge and ABAP)
- SAP SD (functional knowledge and ABAP)
What we offer you:
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.