Senior Netsuite Administrator at Signify Health (Remote)
This role will be primarily remote. Occasional travel to the Dallas HQ office may be necessary. Employees may also opt to do hybrid or onsite role if they are located in Dallas area.
How will this role have an impact?
Signify Health is looking for a Senior Netsuite Administrator to join our Technology Tool Operations team. The Sr. NetSuite Administrator is responsible for driving continuous improvement efforts within the organization related to the applications, tools, and systems to support the NetSuite platform and related integrations.
In this role you will help ensure superior reporting, operations and information flow, business process, and organizational planning. Additionally, you will analyze complex business problems and identify and deploy solutions and automation within the NetSuite Platform.
What will you do?
- Create and manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, scripts, integrations, reports, and dashboards
- Support testing and validation of new and existing functionality including: configuration, development, and system releases.
- Develop and monitor the financial system’s internal controls
- Recommending solutions to improve systems utilization and reduction of manual processes
- Act as the technical subject matter expert SME for NetSuite ERP system and other integrated software components.
- Communicate and collaborate with users, stakeholders, and other technical resources to maintain our financial systems, define business requirements, and understand system goals.
- Develop, test and deploy all customizations, custom objects, and new NetSuite workflow functionality based on evolving business needs
- Manage day to day functional operations, supporting finance and accounting users, within Signify Health’s NetSuite environment
- Lead and deliver end-to-end NetSuite implementation projects by translating complex business requirements and processes into NetSuite designs- all within the defined timeline.
- Stay up to date with NetSuite latest releases and review new useful features and functionalities with our business teams.
- Lead business aligned system architecture and development collaboration and manage the introduction of new features and business flows in the NetSuite platform on a consistent cadence.
- Actively participate in Level 3 support including answering calls/requests, exceptional customer service skills, and ticketing system updates related to the NetSuite platform.
- Adhere to IT policies, procedures, and standards for hardware/software, security, request/ticket tracking, source control, and change management.
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI's, and dashboards.
- Be involved in or lead end user training related to Netsuite
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Operations or related field.
- An equivalent combination of experience and on the job training may be considered instead of a degree.
- 5+ years NetSuite Admin experience in a publicly traded company is preferred - NetSuite Administrator level knowledge of roles, permissions, custom records, scripting, workflows, reports, saved searches, dashboards and forms to manage unique business process requirements within NetSuite
- Experience with SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, SuiteScript, SuiteBundler, SuiteCloud Development Framework
- A solid understanding of accounting and finance fundamentals
- Demonstrates full understanding of the NetSuite stack and experience with all NetSuite modules (Revenue Recognition, GL, AP, AR, FA, Treasury\Banking, etc...)
- Current NetSuite Administrator certification.
- Experience building and maintaining NetSuite integrations and experience implementing NetSuite add ons and plug ins
- Exceptional communicator, solid attention to detail, ability to work independently, and strong organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of Quote to Cash process and finance related business processes such as, Billing and Collections, Revenue Management, and General Accounting.
- Excellent business systems support, customer service and communication skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Additional NetSuite Certifications are a plus.
- CPA is considered a big plus!
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all want to experience by transforming the home into the healthcare hub. We coordinate care holistically across individuals’ clinical, social, and behavioral needs so they can enjoy more healthy days at home. By building strong connections to primary care providers and community resources, we’re able to close critical care and social gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for everyone involved.
Our high-performance networks are powered by more than 9,000 mobile doctors and nurses covering every county in the U.S., 3,500 healthcare providers and facilities in value-based arrangements, and hundreds of community-based organizations. Signify’s intelligent technology and decision-support services enable these resources to radically simplify care coordination for more than 1.5 million individuals each year while helping payers and providers more effectively implement value-based care programs.
To learn more about how we’re driving outcomes and making healthcare work better, please visit us at www.signifyhealth.com.