Senior Manager, Technical Customer Support at Brandfolder (Greater Denver Area)
Brandfolder is on a mission to make managing your digital assets a seamless process. We aim to deliver the world’s most powerfully simple platform for storing, sharing and showcasing assets. The people at Brandfolder drive our success, and we need people who push the boundaries and will push us forward. That is where YOU come in.
Our company culture is driven by a customer-first mindset, fosters employee growth and development, and promotes building connections amongst teams. How do we do this? By building a world-class product and creating an environment that values autonomy, flexibility and the opportunity for employees to be themselves.
Do you want a role where your contributions directly affect the success of the company? Do you want to take the next step to a place that will push you to grow in your career? If so, we’d love to have you aboard. We have a team of curious, eager, and humble individuals who rally together both within and outside the confines of the office and aim to expand and evolve.Position Description
Brandfolder is seeking a Senior Manager, Technical Customer Support who has a passion for delivering a superior customer experience that continues to differentiate Brandfolder from its competitors. You have a customer-centric and employee-focused personality. You are a self-motivated leader with a passion for the career development of individuals and excellent customer service.
You will initially report to the Head of Customer Experience, Brandfolder product in Denver, CO
- Lead a Customer Support team to provide Enterprise level, post-sales technical support that meets or exceeds all service level agreements with a focus on customer experience
- Train, develop, and mentor staff, cultivating the skill sets and competencies of team members to achieve targets for sustainable growth.
- Oversee the daily workflow of the team, which includes front line support reps, instructional designers, and technical roles.
- Provide constructive and timely performance evaluations
- Responsible for the ongoing planning of team growth
- Achieve team goals by maximizing the success of the team members through motivating, rewarding, and coaching
Other Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional direct support to global Brandfolder customers, deliver on key business outcomes, and ensure employee wellbeing within the Support group.
- Work in partnership with the Brandfolder Customer Experience team and the Smartsheet support team to develop metrics and track achievement of goals, delivering on a global roadmap rooted in Service level agreements and performance measurement
- Drive case management processes and automation for tiered support in case management system and across the organization
- Promote change through continuous improvement initiatives and operational excellence, including driving traffic to self-help tools
- Identify and assist in the resolution of high-priority issues and complex technical issues, including Support Consult and customer escalations
- Facilitate changes around new processes and technology by adhering to change management principles in a continually evolving environment.
- Ensure the ongoing smooth operation of the day-to-day agent-based interactions.
- Analyze results via regular reporting metrics and use these metrics to drive support members, process improvements, and goal attainment across the team
- Define and develop process and procedures that drive efficiency and consistency in support
- Manage and address client escalations with a "call first" mentality, someone not afraid to pick up the phone to resolve issues quickly
- Identify, meet and exceed team and individual metrics that contribute to Brandfolder and executive management objectives
- 5+ years of technical support operations (or similar) in SaaS / Technology industries.
- 3+ years of direct management experience for team of in-office and remote employees that includes individual contributors, managers, and technical roles in B2B SaaS business
- Strong ability to analyze complex data, provide actionable insights, and run projects to improve business outcomes.
- A passion for helping others and solving complex problems in creative ways, managing multiple priorities and initiatives from concept to deployment
- Experience using Excel, flow diagramming software, B2B ticketing systems, and presentation software
- API configuration and manipulation
- Front end languages: HTML, CSS, jQuery
- SQL - Ability to query a database and create basic reports of customer data
- Data manipulation - ability to transform data in CSV and spreadsheets
- Medical and dental insurance, 100% paid by Brandfolder
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match (50% up to 6%) to help you save for your future
- Generous paid time off
- Parental leave policy
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Iconic office location in RiNo, bike and light rail friendly
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Smartsheet (Brandfolder) provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is determined by several factors including, but not limited to, level of professional and educational experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado, the range of starting pay for this position is $122,360 - $151,800.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!