Senior IT Analyst at Qualtrics (Provo, UT)
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?Why Qualtrics?
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.Primary Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for management, development and improvement of the Azure and Intune infrastructure to deploy and maintain Windows laptops. They may become secondary SME on VoIP phone system, Zoom video conferencing solutions or other platforms and services.
- Coding: able to integrate low- or no-code platforms such as Jira, ServiceNow or Snaplogic with external systems such as Azure using APi calls.
- SQL analytics: being able to turn employee and IT incident and service request data in MySQL database into information useful for optimizing IT services.
- Design, implement and operate automated processes for laptop and desktop configuration prior to being issued to users.
- Identify vendors of Windows devices in the countries where Qualtrics is considering to open new offices and establish relationships with these vendors to source devices that meet Qualtrics standards for performance and maintainability. Continuously monitor performance of Windows laptop vendors in the established markets to resolve operational issues and improve performance.
- Good grasp of Google Workspace Identity Management functionality to maintain integration with Azure AD for device and user authentication purposes.
- Respond to IT service desk requests when escalated past 1st support tier.
- Educate employees about IT processes and self-service options as part of providing responses to incoming requests.
- Routinely propose updates to problem solving documentation when encountering outdated or absent articles
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, being able to understand and be understood by native speakers of American, British and Australian English.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a 3rd tier IT Support Engineer
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, IT, or similar, or practical experience working in IT roles for at least 4 years
- Windows - hands-on, multi-year administration of Windows 10 Enterprise OS, Azure AD and Intune. Experience with deployment of Windows 11 Enterprise preferably including on the Apple Silicon (ARM) platform.
- Network - understanding of network fundamentals, able to describe operation of TCP/IP protocol in general, able to explain the operation of wired and wireless Ethernet networks.
- Experience administering a user directory service in Google Workspace and Azure Active Directory.
- Windows Autopilot configuration and operation knowledge and experience.
- Windows Intune deployment, operation and maintenance experience.
- PowerShell scripting knowledge
- High EQ - able to recognize emotions of others and find optimal communication strategy to get past emotions to the substance of the matter
- Ability to self-educate on technical subjects, such as programming languages, software packages and service processes.
- Ability to choose the right tool for the job: balance complexity / effort / cost to the outcome.
- Candid yet polite communicator
- Ability to write concise and clear Wiki articles.
- Good time management skills - know what (s)he is spending time on
- Curiosity and enthusiasm to learn about IT
- Work ethics: sense of ownership, ready to work on unattractive tasks/projects for the benefit of the company
- Resilience: not to be put down by failure / obstacles / rejection
- Willingness to invest time and effort into building long term relationships with consumers of IT services
- Critical thinking: looking for improvements, not accepting the way things are done for granted
- Ability to plan activities for oneself and others, understand dependencies between own work product and inputs to others
- Analytical ability to dissect a problem and find a root cause