Senior Consultant - Marketing Automation at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As a member of the Technical Validation team within Adobe's Digital Strategy and Solutions (DSS) organization, you will be responsible for leading and developing engaging experiences for our customers and prospects during the sales process. Lead demo development, hands-on labs, and limited deployments of technology for POCs. Recommend technological and strategic approaches regarding functionality, implementation, integration, deployment with Adobe and third-party technology, demonstration, and architecture of Adobe's marketing automation solutions.
What you'll do
As a Senior Consultant, you will help customers understand and envision the value of Adobe solutions by designing and implementing use cases demonstrating the Adobe Experience Cloud along with Journey Optimizer, Campaign, Marketo Engage, Experience Platform, and other Adobe solutions.
- Work with Adobe pre-sales and post-sales teams, customers, and prospects to define key objectives of a demo or POC, align on solution design, scope, and timing; and then deliver a compelling concept solution that can accomplish those objectives.
- Utilize your deep solution experience to align Adobe's marketing solutions to the prospect's functionality requirements and solution objectives.
- Proactive problem diagnosis, troubleshooting, and resolution.
- Demonstrate and provide knowledge transfer/training to customers and partners on solutions delivered.
- Project documentation and socialization to leadership, sales, partners, and professional services.
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years equivalent practical experience in roles like:
- Post-sales implementation consulting services
- Sr. Pre-sales, Technical Sales Consultants, Solution Architects or Customer-facing roles
- Experience with Adobe Experience Platform (AEP), Journey Orchestration, Adobe Campaign, and/or Marketo Engage applications is a major plus. Experience with competing industry platforms and cloud-based marketing solutions is a plus.
- Experience with marketing data management and design including relational databases, Snowflake, Hadoop, or NoSQL a plus.
- Experience with mobile communications, mobile app design, email message design, and email marketing standards.
- Project management and coordination skills, with experience working within a virtual team. Excellent problem-solving skills, with a proven ability to quickly identify issues and drive them to a satisfactory resolution.
- Experienced self-starter with the ability to work effectively and deliver sophisticated projects on time without direct supervision. Strong oral, written, and presentation skills. Experience with communicating with clients and people at all levels within the organization across geographies.
- Willingness to travel (up to 20%) in support of key sales opportunities and support.