Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing:
- Reviews Xcitek file and DTC RIPS screen daily for all corporate actions, distributes via email to all affected institutions and records all new and updated Xcitek notifications in SharePoint for tracking purposes.
- Submits reorganization information to appropriate administrator, client or investment manager.
- Prepares and distributes voluntary action notifications.
- Obtains administrative and client response to voluntary action memorandum, voting them appropriately at the depository.
- For internal control and audit purposes, documents and creates checklists for each action.
- Delivers assets for exchange to the agent bank.
- Processes capital change transactions on Addvantage according to internal standards.
- Reconciles Custodian positions to Addvantage positions following a reorganization.
- Updates bankruptcy and worthless securities files.
- Posts class action proceeds upon receipt and reconciles litigation accounts.
- Conducts research and follows up on all open files to ensure deadlines and expirations are met.
- Monitors internal accounts and cash exceptions.
- Distributes proxy coding errors to Administrator and ensures daily record date files are returned to the vendor.
What you bring:
- High school diploma or GED. Associate's or Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience preferable.
- 1-3 years of experience
- Proficient in the use of basic office equipment and tools as well as applications specific to trust systems/processes
- Requires strong problem-solving, time management, organizational and data entry skills
- Requires attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and adjust schedules to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in an organized manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
What we offer you:
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Great workspaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.