Renewals Manager at TripActions
What you’ll be doing…
The Renewals Manager role is responsible for managing the platform contract renewal process for all of TripActions’ customers. The Renewals Manager will interact early in the renewal cycle with customers and accurately forecast and secure every renewal on time. As this role is customer interfacing, strong communication (both spoken and written) and customer service skills are necessary.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Process Management:
- Define the process and timeline for renewals to optimize for customer experience and revenue to TripActions.
- Identify and execute ways to increase the renewal rate.
- Manage price negotiations with customers and drive price increases where necessary.
- Transactional sales: This sales role is highly transactional, with hundreds of renewals to collect quarterly.
- Collaboration across the organization to develop strategies, retain existing client base and maximize revenue growth.
- Pipeline Management and Forecasting:
- Regularly maintain and update renewal opportunities in Salesforce.
- Awareness and accuracy of pipeline and stage.
- Comfortable with accurately maintaining a forecast of all renewals.
- Manage renewals with no surprises?
- Relationship Management:
- You will periodically check in with customers throughout their contract period to ensure the health and adoption of the account.
- Partner with Customer Success Managers to drive upsell products and services as necessary.
- Partnership with sales to alert the sales account executive of renewal risks to their account.
Who you are…
- Domain. Background in software / sales renewals preferred. BA/BS Degree
- Experienced. 5+ years’ experience in Sales and Customer Success/Maintenance Renewal. Working knowledge of Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM system.
- Organizational skills. You will need to manage multiple renewals at the same time and deliver the results.
- Go-Getter. Strong work ethic, ability to work independently, be resourceful, and stay motivated through ambiguity.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Strong English communication skills; provide excellent customer service at all times.
- A True Team Player. Strong collaborator and communicator, both to customers and to internal teams including all on the account management team.