Product Support Representative III at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
For help on product knowledge use https://eas.fnis.com/eas/catalog/index.php
Providing support to our clients for our FIS core banking product IBS. You will be part of the Client Care team that provides application support for the loan system within IBS.
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for making our clients love the support they receive from FIS. Through frequent/continual interaction with our clients, the Client Care Support Rep plays a critical role in how our clients view FIS Client Care and FIS overall.
- Work with FIS clients and employees in supporting the IBS core software as it relates to Loan functionality, including: Mortgage, Installment, Commercial Loans, and Lines of Credit.
- Must be able to creatively solve problems; brainstorm possible solutions, create test scenarios, and communicate the best option(s) to the client.
- When working with clients, you will aim to fully understand the business issue/objective - What are they trying to accomplish? Is there a better way?
- Takes full ownership and responsibility for every call and client interaction.
What you bring
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Previous 2+ years' experience with Loans functions
- Excellent client service skills that build high levels of client satisfaction
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
- General knowledge of Loan processing and Lending
Added bonus if you have
Any specific loan servicing including:
- Mortgage lending including fixed and variable rate loans
- Commercial lending
- Installment lending
- Revolving Credit lending
- Modification's processing
- Line of credit processing
- Escrow processing
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Servicing
- Payment Processing Servicing
- Loan Backoffice functions - New Loan boarding, Payment processing, Payment schedule modifications
- Credit Bureau Reporting
What we offer you
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.