Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
Responsible for ensuring exceptional service for our Channel Partners which include brokers, financial advisors, TPA's and bswift resellers that refer clients to Paylocity's existing and growing customer base. They will act as a dedicated advocate and liaison for our Channel Partners throughout the relationship, following up on any client service matters and providing industry guidance. Accountable for our Channel Partners' satisfaction with the operational services being provided by our internal partners, maintaining regular communication with our Channel Partners and influencing satisfaction of the services provided. The consultant will work with internal partners to ensure on time delivery of projects as they relate to our mutual clients.
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Reports To: Manager Support
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Be the main point of contact for day-to-day operations support for assigned Channel Partners. Expected to coordinate resolution of escalated issues across Paylocity's operations organization, including customers in implementation and technical support for all products.
- Responsible for onboarding new channel partners to the services available to them as part of our channel partners program. This includes providing an overview of the Channel support team functions, communication/escalation options, process to add/maintain approved channel contacts, implementation process and partner options, description/configuration of any technical options available to the channel partner and a quarterly review.
- Lead implementation efforts between partners, Employee Navigator, and Paylocity to fully integrate the two systems on our API solution.
- Responsible for supporting Paylocity's Partner Portal where our Channel Partners gain access to information to assist them in serving their clients better.
- Develop consolidated reporting to drive quarterly business reviews on implementation and support topics.
- Assist with any special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or higher or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years in a customer service or client facing role with exceptional client service orientation.
- Demonstrated ability to engage in high-touch, expertise-driven interactions in the employer and benefits market space.
- Ability to work successfully at both a strategic and tactical level with clients and senior management.
- Self-starter with proven organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- History of achieving and exceeding assigned goals.
- Strong negotiation skills with ability to adapt to adjusted client priorities.
- Ability to interact with and manage clients in difficult situations.
- Substantial hands-on use and/or implementation experience with human resource management systems (e.g. PeopleSoft, Ultimate, Sage, ADP, Ceridian, Kronos, or similar application) with subject matter expertise in one or more of the following areas: employee benefits, payroll, time and attendance, or HR Compliance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Optional, but preferred professional certifications: PHR, SPHR CBP, CEBS, CPP, or FPC.
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.