Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
We're looking for a strong organizational change lead to join the Customer Support Services (CSS) team at Atlassian. This role will focus on integrating and optimizing change initiatives across and within CSS, ensuring successful business outcomes. If you are passionate about enabling people and teams through outstanding change management, then we need you!
You’ll work with leaders and program managers to develop and scale their expertise, tools, and capabilities in delivering impactful outcomes to the organization. You’ll develop change and transformation strategies, training materials, marketing and awareness assets, and share your expertise across our teams. In this role, you'll be a highly influential individual contributor, as a mentor, multiplier, negotiator, and awesome communicator rolled into one.
The experience we’re looking for includes:
- 7+ years in Change and Communication Management for complex global teams
- Leadership of large-scale programs to meaningfully improve organizational effectiveness through shifts in people, process, and technology
- Certification in at least one change methodology (e.g., CCMP, Prosci, etc.)
- Incorporation of neuroscience, design thinking, marketing, lean learning, Lean Six Sigma, and/or data science principles in change leadership
Nice to haves:
- Experience in high-growth, highly-scaled environments
- Familiarity with agile software delivery frameworks (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, XP, etc.) in efforts to automate, improve, or redesign business processes
- Proven working knowledge of Confluence, Jira, and related tools
Some sample responsibilities include:
- Oversight and coordination of change initiatives, as well as establishing a structured communication cadence and applying change techniques to support successful adoption
- Closely collaborating and partnering with the broader enablement team for planning, execution, and resource creation globally, and at scale
- Supporting the ongoing development and maturation of our change leadership capabilities, via a comprehensive change playbook to foster organizational effectiveness and through the definition of success measures and incentives that promote, reinforce, and sustain change over time
- Leading some of our most significant CSS-wide transformation initiatives
- Developing our approach and ensuring excellent execution of key CSS-wide communications, such as shifts in our strategy, organization, footprint, and leadership
More about you
You value high-quality work and like asking "why" to unravel a seemingly complex problem and get to the root cause. You combine curiosity, judgment, humility, and drive, and take a systems perspective, engendering a collaborative environment where teams work together to solve problems with a positive outlook.
When you encounter a problem, you come up with multiple solutions, weigh the tradeoffs and efforts, identify the best path forward, and exercise sound judgment to drive ahead. You pair strong analytical skills and a data-driven outlook with creative written, multimedia, and verbal communication abilities to turn insights into action and effectively coach others to do the same. You're comfortable consulting and influencing across all levels of an organization to help people navigate a wide range of changes in constantly evolving environments.
More about our team
You'll join a rapidly expanding Operations Enablement Team located in multiple regions across the globe. You'll be working closely with the CSS Leadership Team and our Program Management Team.
We challenge each other constantly to improve our work and ask hard questions. We're direct, focused, and demand excellence, but there's laughter in every meeting because we thoroughly enjoy the work we do and the impact it has. We're constantly growing, learning, adapting, and trying new things. Good food, coffee, and virtual whiteboards are a few of our favorite things!
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.