How you'll make an impact:As an Optimization Consultant on our Technical Practice team, you will work directly with our clients to add value to their existing StrataJazz® solutions You will improve the Strata experience by partnering with clients to complete additional configuration projects and to build reports, further meeting business needs and driving value. In this role, you will:
What we're looking for:
- Help deliver a best-in-class client experience following client StrataJazz® implementations
- Discuss where current configuration of our product does not align with client's business needs and advise on recommended updates
- Responsible for client communication from initial point of contact to project resolution
- Drive execution of project requirements and escalate concerns when necessary based on client requests
- Document all client communication and system updates
- Assess risks and escalate as it relates to client satisfaction or severe system issues
- Assist with training of other team members
Thinking about applying?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field (i.e. Information Systems, Business, Finance, Engineering, or Computer Science)
- Professional experience working in operational finance, FP&A, financial decision support, or a similar setting preferably in the Healthcare Industry (i.e. CPT Diagnosis Codes or DRGs )
- Professional experience with writing and troubleshooting complex T-SQL queries
- Professional experience in relational database concepts
- Excellent communication skills including client facing experience
- Minimum of two years' experience working in consulting / technical client support role
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups tend to apply to jobs only when they check every box on a job posting. If you're currently reading this and hesitating to click "Apply" for that reason, we encourage you to go for it! A true passion and excitement for making an impact is just as important as work experience.Here @ Strata…Who we are:We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our culture is driven by our people solving problems together. We embrace learning, collaboration, and continuous career growth. Together, we lift our customers, our products, our company and our community.We believe that each of our team member's unique perspectives and experiences is what drives innovation and positive change. Our individual differences are what make us a more forward-thinking organization. We foster a culture of inclusion, equity and belonging, regardless of race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.Our values:Here at Strata, we are guided by a set of principles called the StrataWay. These values keep us honest and ensure that we are always representing ourselves and our organization as best we can. They are at the core of who we are and how we support one another.
Our Impact:Strata Decision Technology provides an innovative set of software and service solutions to help healthcare providers better analyze, plan and perform in support of caring for their community and reducing the cost of care. Our customer base includes over 2,000 hospitals and over 400 healthcare delivery systems. Founded in 1996, our mission is to Help Heal Healthcare™. For more information, please go to www.stratadecision.com.
- Serve: We partner with our customers to provide quality solutions that will make their lives easier. We extend service to our community to drive purposeful change
- Rock: Our work makes a meaningful impact, no matter what role we play on the team. We are open and receptive to new ways of doing things, always innovating, and never becoming complacent.
- Grow: We are life-long learners and embrace change that will help us grow professionally and personally. We embrace a culture of feedback and acknowledge that progress is more important than perfection.
- StrataPro: We show up every day as the best version of ourselves. We treat others as we would want to be treated (and then some). We commit to getting better every day in everything that we do, upholding the highest level of integrity even in the face of challenges.
Read Full Job Description