Network Engineer at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:
As the Network Engineer for KeepTruckin, you will design, build and maintain our global corporate office networks and monitor the connections to our core cloud tools. You will lead the effort towards a unified global solution for all corporate offices. You should be ready to work hands-on and be proficient with the technical aspects of wired and wireless network architecture. We're looking for someone who is passionate about networks.What You'll Do:
- Design Network Infrastructure, plan and execute installation, and provide support in highly available corporate IT offices and find solutions for remote employees.
- Develop and implement Network guidelines and performance standards for QoS, Security, and Network Monitoring etc.
- Develop and maintain documentation for Network design, maintenance, and operation.
- Analysis and diagnostics of complex technical problems across all technology layers for quick resolution, using packet capture and other diagnostics tools.
- Work with third-party carriers, vendors, and suppliers to resolve network issues and plan for growth.
- Network capacity and disaster recovery planning.
- Translate business needs and requirements into engineered solutions.
- 3+ years industry experience in a LAN/WAN engineering role performing duties at all phases of the network services lifecycle.
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience with virtual and physical security technologies.
- Experience with IP routing protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP).
- Experience with network routing and switching technologies.
- Strong knowledge of IPv4, VOIP, SSL VPN, IPSec VPN.
- Experience with support tools such as industry standard network monitoring systems.
- Working knowledge of cloud-based networking solutions.
- An analytical mind. You can untangle complex problems, analyze information from a variety of sources, and recommend sensible solutions.
- Ability to thrive in an autonomous work environment while helping to organize teams towards a common goal.
- Proficient in packet capture/analysis software.
- Solid understanding of the OSI model.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.