Navy Qualified Validator at Client Solution Architects (Philadelphia, PA)
| Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:48 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, June 1, 2022
CSA+Capstoneis seeking a Navy Qualified Validator for a Government client located in Philadelphia, PA.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Supports Navy Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes for Platform IT (PIT) and Assessment & Authorization (A&A) packages.
- Supports cybersecurity policy compliance.
- Reviews A&A artifacts for quality, completion, and compliance.
- Plans, develops, executes and documents results of security test procedures.
- Ensures and validates the confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems, networks, and information.
- Conducts risk and vulnerability reviews and assessments to ensure accreditation procedures were followed, and documenting non-compliance.
- Supports obtaining Authorization To Operate (ATO) and resolve issues in the event a US - Naval Warfare system is issued an Interim Authorization To Operate (IATO).
- Supports the development of the system Security Assessment Plan (SAP).
- Assesses selected security controls in accordance with the SAP.
- Coordinates with the Navy Security Control Assessor (SCA) office through SCA Liaison to resolve package issues.
- Provides expert guidance to ISSMs, ISSOs, and ISSEs throughout the RMF process regarding security control selection and validation.
- Participates in RMF checkpoints.
- Reviews results of system scans through ACAS (or similar tools).
- Review STIG checklists and results of manual and automated STIG evaluations.
- Supports inputting package data into eMASS
- Must possess at least “Navy Qualified Validator Level II” prior to start of work.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or an equivalent technical degree from an accredited college or university.
- Five (5) years' practical experience in a cyber security or A&A related field. Experience shall include.
- eMASS and STIG Viewer experience.
- A CISSP or CAP certification
- Must hold an active Secret Security Clearance
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Applicants may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; an active United States Department of Defense security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
CSA does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, CSA may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
WE BELIEVE great companies know who they are and what they stand for. CSA’s common purpose and core values were purposefully developed to create a culture focused on unlocking the full potential of our people—so they are inspired to solve our clients’ toughest challenges. It’s no secret, we owe the past 18 years of our success to our outstanding and ambitious team members. To support our hard working team, we offer an environment focused on learning and growth, an awesome benefits package, and opportunities to build a long and successful career.
We are constantly on the hunt for talented, forward-thinking problem solvers with an energetic attitude and a strong work ethic to join our elite team of CSAers.
Be a part of CSA… do great things!
CSA is a Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable workplace accommodation for any part of our employment process, please send an email to [email protected] Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Assistance is reserved for individuals who are requesting a reasonable workplace accommodation. It is not intended for other purposes or inquiries. We’re an equal opportunity employer that empowers our people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status or other protected characteristic.
Federal Equal Opportunity is the Law
Federal Employee Rights under FMLA
Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
E-Verify Participation Poster (uscis.gov)
If you are a California resident applying for a job, you consent to our California Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notification for current or previously cleared professionals:
Official U.S. Government information appearing in the public domain shall not automatically be considered UNCLASSIFIED or approved for public release. CSA recognizes that information contained in resumes of current or previously cleared professionals may be sensitive, contain potentially proprietary and/or protected information. Protected Information is considered classified, in the process of a classification determination, or unclassified, but protected by statute. Therefore, all resumes should be approved for public release by a U.S. Government Official with Original Classification Authority, prior to posting the resume to CSA’s applicant tracking system.
By submitting my resume, I understand that I am NOT authorized to upload content with Official U.S. Government information that is considered, sensitive, proprietary, or protected.
More Information on Client Solution Architects
Client Solution Architects operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Mechanicsburg, PA, Toms River, NJ, Fairfax, VA and San Diego, CA. Client Solution Architects was founded in 2003. It has 105 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and 401(K). To see all 13 open jobs at Client Solution Architects, click here.
Read Full Job Description