Manager, IT Support Operations at Trustifi
Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is looking for an experienced IT leader to help grow our support and operations teams around the world. Our team works cross functionally with our partners in IT Operations Engineering, IT Infrastructure and Systems, Security, People Ops, and other teams to coordinate work, handle ticket escalations, and resolve issues. We onboard new employees, provision new hardware, provide hands-on support and adhere to security standards for all Reddit employees globally.
You will lead our IT Support Operations team for US-East and EMEA regions. You will be responsible for defining support best practices, escalation paths, and capabilities in conjunction with IT leadership across the globe. You will lead the team to deliver on support and operations projects, define team level KPIs, and build a roadmap that will enable Reddit to grow and scale. You recognize that being a manager means putting the development of your people first, and you will help to grow, mentor, and enable your team to deliver an amazing experience for Snoos.
Please note: the position will require some onsite presence in our New York office.
What We Can Expect From You:
- Build a high performing IT Support team through mentorship, training, and direct feedback.
- Have relevant experience supporting enterprise customers in a follow-the-sun service environment.
- Use data to find trends and drive continuous improvement through collaboration with your peers in all areas of IT
- Provide timely resolution to problems and act as final escalation point for the team and customers
- Work with IT leadership to develop a framework for technology training and create a feedback process for both our support team and our customers.
- Lead the team in the development of the support strategy and roadmaps for each of our core IT offerings within Reddit
- Build, implement and improve internal reporting, and other processes to optimize team productivity
- Serve as the top-line escalation point for high-priority support cases including overall triage and management
- Assist in our Global Office Expansion projects, helping to define requirements, participate in planning, and provide resourcing to deliver amazing working locations to our Reddit team
- Provide oversight and operational management for critical IT tools including: GSuite, Zoom, Slack, JIRA, and Confluence
- Assist with the budgeting process including tracking spend, identifying opportunities for cost savings, and assist IT Leadership in long term forecasting
- Build and manage relationships and costs for vendors, subcontractors and 3rd party providers
- Independently own and drive multiple IT projects and deliverables for the team
- Participate in evaluating, recruiting, hiring, and developing team members
- Ability to participate in an on-call rotation that includes after hours and weekend support
- Some regional travel may be required to support distributed staff
- 5-7 years experience in a hands on Enterprise IT environment
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a leadership role within a global IT organization
- 2+ years managing and maintaining budgets
- Proven track record of building a global support organization and managing operations at scale
- Experience managing ticket-based enterprise work-flow systems, particularly JIRA Service Desk and Confluence
- Proven track-record of strong customer service, problem solving and teamwork abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience negotiating with vendors on enterprise-wide deals
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Experience in a dynamic, fast-growing environment
- Extensive technical knowledge of macOS, iOS and, Android
- Advanced knowledge in supporting Windows
- Background in network fundamentals and support experience
- Expertise in Google Workspace support and administration (Gmail, GCal, Groups, GDocs)
- Experience in supporting Video Conference and presentation technology, preferably with Zoom or similar services
- Annual Personal & Professional development funds
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- 401k Matching
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Monthly Global Wellness Days
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].