Manager, Attribution at The Walt Disney Company
This role will work directly with the Disney Ad Sales Account Executives to understand client measurement needs and challenges to be able to manage our data partners and vendors to execute ROI measurements and downstream behaviors of the Disney audience. The Manager will advise high-level enterprise clients directly on new concepts that tied directly to consumer behavior based on exposure to Ads across all Disney properties.
- Lead consultative conversations with clients on overall Ad measurement, approach and optimization
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of current and potential client's research and measurement goals, and guide the development of analyses / strategic learning agendas to support the client base including Advanced Targeting, Reach/Frequency Analyses, Sales Attribution, and Advertising Effectiveness.
- Independently project manage campaign measurement initiatives from A-to-Z, including: eligibility, feasibility, measurement set-up, and packaging & presenting results to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop comprehensive turnkey sales materials that will demonstrate key performance metrics to current and potential clients
- Lead proof-of-concept tests with research vendors, in partnership with leadership and solves for industry gaps and expand measurement capabilities.
- Assist in the development of thought leadership initiatives, research strategy, and client learning agendas with team leads.Manage research needs across all active new business pitches + ad hoc projects within the (vertical/category) to generate new ideas that will enhance existing sales materials and better support DAS revenue streams.
- Analyze addressable results to better drive revenue generating business opportunities with data vendors and share the learnings with the sales team
Basic Qualifications :
- 5+ years media research experience, including television and online, media, marketing, and strategy.
- Experience with, and a strong understanding of research methodology, data, and analytics.
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of the media business, with an emphasis on premium video.
- Must have excellent presentation building and writing skills.
- Experience with questionnaire design and advertising effectiveness measurement and familiarity with a variety of marketing research techniques and methodologies is helpful.
- Team player with the ability to build good rapport with both internal and external clients.
- SQL experience is a plus.
Additional Information :