Licensed Mental Health Therapist (Pennsylvania) at Mantra Health
Wellround Provider Group is the exclusive virtual clinic serving Mantra Health, a digital mental health care company on a mission to improve young peoples' mental healthcare access through clinical services, software, and design. Led by a clinician with deep roots in college mental health, Mantra is committed to ensuring the delivery of evidence-based, innovative approaches to college mental health care by supporting therapy and psychiatric service providers. Our providers are passionate about helping students while working in a supportive and dynamic virtual clinic environment, working side-by-side with campus services at universities and colleges, such as MIT, Cornell, and the University of Minnesota, to help to bring access to excellent collaborative mental healthcare to students nationwide.
Through this role, you will be joining a team seeking to provide wraparound services to address the growing demand of student mental health. As a licensed counselor, you will provide therapeutic services that include; establish open lines of communication to students with mental or emotional struggles, provide prevention-oriented therapy, develop/implement individualized treatment plans, collaborate with additional treatment providers/university care team, complete necessary documentation, and attend provider meetings or supervision.Population:
- Diverse student population within the average age range of 18-22 years old struggling commonly with mood disturbances (anxiety/depression), adjustment disorders, ADHD symptoms, and/or PTSD symptoms.
- Mantra Health does not treat severe mental illness (schizophrenia, psychosis, and severe substance use disorder). Referrals are provided with outside agencies by our care navigation team to ensure needed intensive treatment is accessible to these clients.
The Licensed Mental Health Therapist will:
- Conduct 45 - 60 minute initial evaluation sessions, remotely, through HIPAA-compliant video
- Conduct follow up therapy visits using evidence-based practices
- Collaborate with Medical Director as needed
- Collaborate and communicate with an interdisciplinary team of providers to share treatment plan information when needed
- Implement services to ensure multiculturally competent care is delivered
- Licensed mental health therapist (e.g. LPC, LCSW, LMFT or other independent mental health license) in PA. Other states a plus
- At least two years direct clinical experience outside training programs
- Training in evidence-based psychotherapy (CBT, supportive therapy, MBCT, etc). Trauma-informed experience is a plus.
- Excellent writing skills for communicating with external partners and clients
- Possesses quality computer connected video camera, and a good internet connection
At Wellround, our distributed team is our secret sauce that allows us to support our mission everyday. We're collaborative, empathetic, and curious. We take time to celebrate our wins and learn from our mistakes. Each full-time employee at Wellround enjoys:
- Competitive and guaranteed pay! You get paid for the number of hours you work, even if you don't have a full caseload.
- Available 10+ hours a week
- Pick the hours you see clients that work best for you and your schedule
- Clinical autonomy with clients. Use the evidence based practices that work best for your clients and for you as a mental health provider
- Telehealth-specific medical malpractice insurance included at no cost to providers
- Practice from the comfort of your home or office
- Case conferences with our medical director, who is a psychiatrist with over 15 years in college mental health at world class universities
- Large focus on clinical work. No need to worry about referrals or overhead - we help build your caseload and support billing and insurance barriers and administrative duties
- Embedded Care Navigation Services to help clients access additional community support or local referrals, enabling our providers to focus solely on clinical care
- Standardized scales automatically pushed to patients to collect and track progress easily
- Collaboration platform to support information sharing and communication with other medical providers in the care of the patient
- Insurance paneling service provided (credentialing paperwork is all done by our team!)
Mantra health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.