We are looking for self-starter individuals to be part of our technical support organization. We have a fascinating, albeit complex, product stack with Machine Learning at its core. This role will be at the crossroads of understanding a complex ML product and conveying how it works to our growing customer base.
Today our customers come to us with lots of questions, from how their bot is configured to why the bot behaved a certain way. Support cases vary between educational explanations to complex conversational ML bugs that need to be solved with engineering.
Level 2 Technical Support Engineer will have a good understanding of the product and constantly engage with the customers to give timely resolutions and feedback to them. The candidate will work closely with L1 support engineers to guide them through troubleshooting and resolving support issues. An ideal candidate should have an appetite to learn and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like Snowflake, Slack, DocuSign, LinkedIn, Instacart, Illumina, Epic Games, Hearst Media to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
Come join one of the fastest-growing teams on the planet!
What will you do:
- Provide daily support to Moveworks customers as they leverage our product to drive efficiencies and evolve their IT support
- Communicate clearly and simplify highly technical concepts.
- Troubleshoot escalated issues to identify the root cause of a behavior and next steps to solve the problem.
- Assist L1 support team members to troubleshoot general support issues
- Identify the defects and log them in the defect management system.
- Provide timely response to the customers and ensure the SLA is met.
- Triage the support tickets and escalate to appropriate teams (Eg: Customer Success Engineering, Product team etc).
- Identify recurring issues reported by customers and log it in the knowledge base for future reference.
- Analyze different types of logs including Kibana and logDNA to track down the user reported issue.
- Perform Configuration changes to fulfill customer requests.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Understanding of engineering frameworks to distinguish between configuration requests versus product limitations
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong written communication and ability to simplify technical concepts
- Ability to debug the code and identify the root cause
- Reproduce, document, and communicate bugs and outages
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Passionate about technology and appetite to learn and grow.
- Experience with common logging tools such as Kibana and LogDNA
- Basic coding skills, preferably Python
- Knowledge of distributed version control systems and workflow (Git is a plus)
- Experience with Enterprise IT Platforms (such as Okta, ServiceNow, GSuite or Microsoft Active Directory)
- Basic knowledge of Zendesk / Salesforce