Leadership Team Coordinator at DigitalOcean
Headquartered in New York but based around the world, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers around the world. Our mission is to simplify cloud computing for every developer. We are working on solving some of the most challenging and interesting technology projects around, on a scale unmatched by most.We want people who are passionate about helping ensure our leaders are focused on doing their best, and supporting them in the most helpful way possible.
We are looking for a Coordinator to join our Executive Assistant Team! The ideal candidate will be able to multitask, make smart and timely decisions, and partner with our EAs to help support our Leadership Team. This person will be responsible for providing day-to-day administrative support across multiple organizations. This is an exciting and fast-paced role, perfect for someone looking to grow within a public company. Executive assistants and admins at DO possess top-notch executive support experience, strong communication skills, and most importantly, a positive attitude and can-do mindset. No job is seen as too big or too small, and they value teamwork.What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide administrative support to our Leadership Team (4-6 VPs), including expenses, meeting planning/preparation, travel/expenses
- Heavy calendar management, including scheduling team meetings and regular 1:1s
- Assist in offsite planning/coordination
- Act as a thoughtful gatekeeper by making judgment calls on their behalf
- Work closely with our EA Team to ensure all relevant Leadership schedules are considered and cohesively aligned
- Maintain complete confidentiality when handling sensitive and non-routine information
- Strong people/interpersonal skills
- Creative and efficient calendar management skills
- Experience supporting a department or team
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive experience with G Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Meets, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Extensive experience with Zoom
- Experience with scheduling, planning, and travel logistics
- Strong Administrative writing and reporting skills
- Strong time management abilities
- Experience with TripActions and Expensify is helpful, but not required
- We value development. You will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development through formalized mentorship, LinkedIn Learning tracks, and other internal programs. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
- We care about your physical, financial and mental well-being. We offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents, a monthly gym stipend to support your physical health, and a commute or internet allowance to make your trips to your office or your desk easier. We offer generous parental leave with transition time built-in upon return to work. We offer competitive compensation and a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
- We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in NYC and Cambridge, we’re very distributed—we use a number of communication tools to connect across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites. We also have an annual company offsite, Shark Week, to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year. We also allow employees to outfit their workstations to meet their needs—whether remote or in office.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For all CO residents, please click here