Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry, where even 10 years ago, most truck drivers did not have smartphones and paper driver logs were common. In 2015, Convoy launched the digital freight movement with an open and fully connected marketplace for brands and manufacturers to work directly with freight carriers who move truckload shipments throughout the country. This ‘Digital Freight Network’ is powered by machine learning and automation, and supported by a broad, ever-growing set of features that benefit both sides of the marketplace.
We’ve been honored to work with some great companies, such as Unilever, The Home Depot, and Procter & Gamble. We’ve also been backed by world-class investors, including Google, YCombinator, Fidelity, Greylock Generation, Lone Pine, T. Rowe Price, Baillie Gifford and the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, LinkedIn, Expedia, Dropbox, Starbucks, and others. We are proud to have been named a CNBC Disruptor 50 Winner (3x), a Fast Company World Changing Idea, a LinkedIn Top Startup, a Forbes' Best Startup Employer, one of Fortune Magazine's 'Impact 20' list, a best place to work in Washington State, a BloombergNEF Pioneer winner, and more.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help us transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste.
We're looking for an experienced customer service oriented Service Desk Technician to support our growing company. As a Service Desk Technician you will be responsible for supporting the needs of employees within the company. This role requires strong technical aptitude, enterprise support experience, and most of all, a strong customer-first attitude.
- Run a help/desk ticketing system for employee IT issues.
- Provide strong customer service to employees with Mac and PC issues.
- Onboard new hires: setting up equipment and configuring and provisioning Mac and PC systems.
- Establish and support AV systems (projection, video conferencing, meeting recording).Procuring and maintaining inventory of IT equipment (computers, monitors, IT supplies etc.) and developing an asset management system.
- Support users on applications and tools (Google Apps, Slack, Okta, Talkdesk etc.).Supporting new applications and tools.
- Set up and troubleshoot printer/copier/scanners.
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues and assisting with expanding network and Wifi in new office spaces.
We're looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years experience in an IT support or similar role in an enterprise environment.
- Obsession with providing awesome customer service to employees and a great end user experience.
- The ability to think on your feet and manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations.
- A desire to work in a team environment and are able to build rapport quickly with those around you.
- You can meet deadlines and manage competing priorities quickly and effectively.
- The ability to be proactive and try to think two steps ahead. You anticipate IT issues and troubleshoot roadblocks before they happen.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self awareness and can communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience.
- Strong technical aptitude and experience with AV systems, software implementations (such as SSO), managed and provisioned machines, and printer issues.
- An ability to troubleshoot nearly any Mac and PC issues.
- Executive Support experience.
Employees' wellbeing is top of mind for the Convoy team. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
* On demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra
* On demand primary care through 98.6
* Generous paid time off
* Paid parental leave program
* Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny
* Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons
* Opportunity to join and contribute to one of our Employee Resource Groups
* Ability to make a real world impact!
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!