IT Support Specialist at Koh Young Technology (San Diego, CA)
| San Diego, CA
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:11 p.m. (CST) on Monday, April 25, 2022
As an IT Support Specialist, you will oversee and maintain company’s computer hardware and software systems within US, Canada, Mexico and Europe. Your skills are an asset to the company, as you aid in resolving technical issues with accounts or company software infrastructure. You will also support computer software integration by diagnosing and troubleshooting common problems.
- OS & Services installation/setup, maintenance, troubleshooting for multiple OS including Windows, Max, and Linux
- IT Asset Management and maintenance including Hardware, Software License, and etc
- System configuration/maintenance/support with standards, policy, and rules for server, network, security, etc.
- OA & User Support in PC, Printer, Office365, DRM, User training, and etc.
- Security/IT orientation for new hires
- Monitor computer usage
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Provide technical support across the company in person or over the phone
- Set up accounts for new users
- Repair and replace equipment as necessary
- Test new technology and implement if needed
Skills and Qualifications
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or related technology field is preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a customer focused position involving technical knowledge of a companies' products and services
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution
- Network Skill & Knowledge in CISCO F/W, IPS, VPN, L3, L2, Wireless, Video Conference, Meraki
- Comfortable working in and assisting others through company help desk software or other remote access desktop programs
- Accept constructive criticism and customer feedback regarding their experience with software or IT services
- Extensive experience working with different operating systems including Windows and Mac OS
- Professional written and interpersonal skills are essential when communicating with customers and clients
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Language requirement: Korean
- Must be able to travel within North America and to Europe
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance at no employee contribution (including dependent coverage)
- 401K retirement plan
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
Koh Young Technology
Koh Young Technology, founded in 2002 in Seoul, South Korea, is the world leader in 3D measurement and inspection technology used in the production of micro-electronics assemblies. Using patented 3D technology, Koh Young provides best-in-class products in Solder Paste Inspection(SPI) and Automated Optical Inspection(AOI) for electronics manufacturers worldwide.
Currently, Koh Young is collaborating with top medical schools and hospitals in the US, Korea, and Japan to develop innovative neurosurgical robot systems. With the core technologies developed in-house with the innovation in accuracy, Koh Young is expected to deliver a breakthrough in the field of neurosurgical robots.
KYRA (Koh Young Research America)
KYRA, located in Rancho Bernardo, San Diego, CA, is the research and development hub where top-class engineers and experts are gathered to achieve great innovation and technological breakthroughs. Current assignments include state of art computer vision, machine learning and deep learning problems requiring both conventional approaches and bleeding edge technologies.
More Information on Koh Young Technology
Koh Young Technology operates in the 3D Printing industry. Koh Young Technology was founded in 2002. It has 293 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K), Remote Work Program. To see all 9 open jobs at Koh Young Technology, click here.
Read Full Job Description