IT Service Engineer at A Cloud Guru
The IT Service & Support team at Pluralsight is looking for a Service Engineer to join our diverse distributed team. The Service Desk helps every employee at Pluralsight realize their potential with technology. As technology grows and advances, we hope that the potential of each employee is more fully realized. On a day-to-day basis, a Service Engineer will help someone with an Excel issue, conference room problem, hardware issue, or a myriad of things between. Our goal is to ensure that our technologies work in harmony with each employee, whether that's an intern, full-time employee, contractor or high-level executive. We tutor or explain the current technologies in our environment, and help to marry that to expectations.
This job requires you to work in one of Pluralsight's offices. Pluralsight currently requires all team members working in one of its U.S. offices to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. In the event you are unable to be vaccinated due to a disability or religious exemption, our People team will discuss potential accommodations with you.
Who you're committed to being:
- A learner, as we acknowledge that none of us have all the answers - we are committed to learning from those around us.
- A teacher, as technology professionals we commit to teaching those around us with the goal of merging technology into their day-to-day activities!
- A self starter, a cornerstone of Pluralsight culture, is that we are all adults and do not need to be micromanaged, which means each team member is accountable for their actions.
- Dedicated to Pluralsight values, we don't ask that employees be perfect, but we ask that everyone is dedicated to demonstrating our values throughout their career.
- A servant to everyone around you, as a support team member you acknowledge that we are here for the greater good - to democratize technology skills.
What you'll own:
- Ensuring the up-time of all employees and conference rooms
- Hardware inventory and management, adhering to team policies
- Solving problems of devices, hardware and software
- Providing access to the tools vital for job functions
- Explaining how software & integrations work so that employees can efficiently utilize tools
Experience you'll need:
- A desire to help and serve others!
- An ability to seek root cause of issues
- A detail oriented and logical approach to resolving problems
- Good communication skills to optimally connect with co-workers & document troubleshooting
- A cheerful demeanor that is approachable and invites both questions and learning opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.