- Lead and develop standard IT audit programs and directly participate in key activities.
- Assist in managing IT and information security risk assessments, audits, and gap analyses.
- Identify business process risks.
- Provide IT/Security control best practice recommendations based on result of audits/assessments and monitor remediation of deficient controls/weaknesses.
- Partner with IT, Legal, Development and/or the Information Systems Security Office to complete other IT related initiatives across the enterprise.
- Responsible for the coordination and execution of multiple audits; following Internal Audit Charter developed by the VP of Internal Audit and approved by the Audit Committee of the Board.
- Manage the coordinating, reviewing and reporting of the work of internal auditors.
- Prepare audit programs, perform or review testing, and facilitate remediation of control findings.
- Support continuous improvement activities related to overall internal audit approaches, tools and methodologies, and productivity
- Assist Director with testing of the Company's Sarbanes-Oxley 404 program.
- Assist with developing reports for the Audit Committee on the company's system of internal controls, significant audit recommendations, and investigations into fraudulent activity.
- Manage the efforts of the Internal Audit IT resources and assist Director to establish short and long term departmental goals.
- Communicate technical information to non-technical audiences at all levels of the organization.
We are excited to speak to someone with the following...
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience as an IT auditor or relevant IT experience
- 5+ of progressive audit experience in a public accounting firm and/or internal audit department
- Professional certification required (e.g. CISA; CIA/CPA a Plus)
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with SOC 1, SOC 2, PCI, HITRUST, ISO 27001
- Experience with control design during ERP implementations, a plus
- Strong internal control orientation; solid understanding of auditing, GAAP, PCAOB Audit Standards, SOX Section 404, risks and controls
- Supervisory experience; experience managing direct reports to achieve deadlines/audit plan requirements
- Knowledge of information technology tools used in the audit process including ACL, Tableau, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Knowledge and experience with SOX Management Software; experience with AuditBoard a Plus
- Approximately 20% travel
- SOX 404 documentation, rationalization, and testing experience a must
We value our team members and realize the importance of benefits for you and your family. Modivcare offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
- 3 Medical Plans with Prescription Drug Benefits
- 2 Dental Plans
- Vision Benefits
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-Tax and Post --Tax Commuter and Parking Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Legal Services
- Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity and Cancer Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation Services
- Employee Discounts (retail, hotel, food, restaurants, car rental and much more!)
Modivcare. Because we care...always.
5 brands have joined together for one calling and we recognized an important need--to improve access to care by addressing the social factors that influence patient health outcomes. Our roots as a logistics leader have laid the foundation for our transformation into a tech-enabled healthcare company making better connections to care.
Salary: $ $90,324 - $133,576/annually
Bonus eligible based upon company and individual performance.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Modivcare requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Modivcare is an equal opportunity employer and consistent with federal, state, and local requirements, will consider requests for exemptions from this policy as required under the law.