IT Administrator III at Fullscript (Phoenix, AZ)
| Phoenix – Mesa – Scottsdale, AZ
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:59 p.m. (CST) on Friday, February 18, 2022
Fullscript helps people get better. It's at the core of everything we do. As the leading platform for prescribing integrative health products, our work positively impacts millions of lives everyday. Our purpose extends well beyond our platform. As a health company, we are committed to the wellbeing of our team members. We are building an organization where people thrive, grow, and have a high impact through their work. 🌱
By joining us, you stand with our purpose. You are an independent thinker, who likes to leave things better than you found them. You do things not because they are easy but because they are right. Ready to make an impact?
We’ve grown a lot, but there’s still a huge amount to do, and at Fullscript you will see the impact of your work. As our IT Administrator, you will serve as a point of contact for our Scottsdale office on a wide range of technical tasks and initiatives.
What you'll do
- Lead IT initiatives and projects related to the implementation and improvement of applications and company systems.
- Maintain strong vendor relationships.
- Identify gaps and opportunities in the budgeting process.
- Maintain effective relationships with stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Ongoing help with troubleshooting workstations. You will create and solve tickets, and use triage judgment to set priority levels for different tasks.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for all technical issues throughout the organization .
- Assist in the procurement of IT and security hardware for the warehouse, remote users and AZHQ location.
- Assist in the resolution of network-related issues. Familiarity with Cisco, Ubiquiti, and Fortinet hardware is key.
- Provide ongoing support for different cloud-based systems as an admin; responsible for resetting passwords and providing different levels of privileged access.
- Performing weekly, monthly and quarterly audits on integral systems to ensure there are no security vulnerabilities.
- Work closely with team-leads to assist with the integration of new procedures, platforms, and policies.
- Maintain inventory asset management of all owned hardware.
What you bring to the table
- You have 3+ years of experience in an IT or technical support function.
- You have a diploma in Computer Systems Technology or equivalent experience.
- Experience in supporting macOS, Linux, and Windows Operating Systems.
- You’re passionate about the latest tech; you’re an early adopter and love to test out new gadgets.
- You’re a lover of all things Apple.
- You have strong organizational skills, and love to take initiative.
- You have a strong understanding of networking technology (TCP/IP, Subnet Calculation, DNS, VPN, DCHP, Routing, and Switches).
- You’ve worked with software such as JAMF, Samanage, Zendesk and/or Okta.
- You’re willing to step out of your comfort zone to learn new things to support our team.
- You are an honorary member of the AV club. We live stream every single townhall to all our remote workers and need your help running the rig to do so.
- ACMT Certification
- Network+ Certification (or Equivalent)
- A+ Certification
- Basic programming knowledge. Scripting in Ruby or Python is a plus but not required.
Impress Us With
What we can offer you
- Home office stipend to get your space set up
- Generous PTO and wellness programs like no meeting Wednesday and Half Day Fridays through the summer
- Fullscript’s 401k program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package (medical, dental, vision) and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.
Want to learn more? Check us out at www.fullscript.com/careers, find us on social media, or check out our culture guide.
More Information on Fullscript
Fullscript operates in the Healthtech industry. The company is located in Scottsdale, AZ. Fullscript was founded in 2011. It has 344 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 2 open jobs at Fullscript, click here.
Read Full Job Description