Implementation Coordinator, Clinic Technology at VillageMD
VillageMD is changing the trajectory of healthcare by empowering primary care physicians to make informed decisions and engage patients in meaningful ways. We work with thousands of clinicians and healthcare disruptors across the country to build and contribute to our platform to improve patient health while driving down the cost to deliver it.
We are a mission-oriented organization and are thrilled about the work that we do every day. We’re transparent, collaborative, and relentless in pursuit of our mission, all while doing so with humility and a low ego. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences create the best opportunity for innovation and the community that we are creating is greater than any individual.
We’ve built our technology using the best of cloud and open-source technologies to create an open, data-first platform that is enriched with analytical models and modernly connected to internal and external apps. These apps drive clinical decision support, patient engagement, and other facilitators of innovative, information-enriched health experiences.
Our Clinic Technology Launch team is integral to the delivery of these solutions by focusing on the opening of our Village Medical clinics. The Clinic Technology Launch team oversees the coordination and execution of all technology aspects of the launch process, working hand in hand with business owners, clinic staff, technology experts, and the clinical applications team to facilitate a smooth and successful launch.
What are examples of work that Clinic Technology Launch Coordinators have done at VillageMD?
- Managed 5+ concurrent projects of different timelines and complexities from the identification through the launch process
- Coordinated and improved the project management process to better facilitate communication and escalation during projects
- Worked with the Enterprise Technology team to design and drive new efficiency initiatives, such as leveraging third parties to facilitate better procurement processes.
- Coordinated with the overall Clinic Integration team to align workstreams and priorities
What will make you successful here?
- Strong ability to understand and solve problems with other teams
- Vision to balance thoroughness and simplicity in process design
- Highly organized; possess the ability to handle multiple, concurrent projects, while managing project deliverables to timelines
- Excellent ability to craft and implement requirements, keep projects on track, and engage partners (internal and external)
- Challenging the status quo to improve our processes and tools
- Communicate technical details in meaningful business context
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust by doing what you say you will do
What you might do in your first year:
- Own practice launch projects working cross-functionally with the Technology, Clinic Integration, Clinic Operations, and Construction teams drive successful clinic openings at a rapid pace
- Run post-launch debriefs and execute process improvement based on lessons learned
- Work within the launch team to improve efficiency and streamline projects
The following experience is relevant to us:
- 2+ years of full-time experience in a tech-oriented project management or project leadership space
- Preferred experience with construction, IT, or healthcare projects
- Track record of successfully executing projects with multiple dependencies and stakeholders
- Undergrad degree or relevant experience
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.