We are building the world's largest in-home care system.
Healthcare is rapidly moving into the home, creating an enormous market opportunity that’s growing daily as consumers increasingly demand more convenient healthcare options.
Technology is the engine that powers our foundation. It ensures we can reach massive scale and drives differentiation from any other healthcare company entering this space. We’re using data to ensure patient safety and tailor the care to patients’ specific needs which allows for better care delivery from patient onboarding, patient care, and post care follow-up.
DispatchHealth is a Series D startup with more than $400m in funding and a $1B+ valuation. We’re backed by Oak, Tiger Global, Alta Partners, Optum Ventures, Questa Capital, ad EchoHealth Ventures.
The HRIS System Administrator will maintain the integrity and availability of the HR information systems, ensuring applications meet the needs, requirements, and objectives of the organization. This position reports to the Director, IT and works closely with business partners to analyze work process design and flow across all HR and connected business applications, improve processes, and leverage the return on technological capabilities. The HRIS System Administrator builds project plans, ensures adherence to project schedules, maintains a systems orientation and can work effectively with peers to set technology priorities and conduct short and mid-term planning. This position is hands on and serves as a technical point-of-contact for the assigned functional area and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
Required experience / Required Duties:
- Assesses current system and utilization; identifies and recommends improvements such as training, customization, and enhancements to maximize value and efficiency of the HRIS.
- Identifies, recommends, and programs custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, filters, macros, and reports.
- Prepares training materials, guides, and documentation.
- Review Status Change requests to ensure proper HRIS data entry functions are available (job codes/supervisory authorities).
- Input data and wage changes and be able to roll-up his/her sleeves to assist the team as needed.
- Provide support for HRIS applications and integrations including, but not limited to, researching, and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results, data validations, or process errors; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions to meet requirements and automate manual workflows.
- Create, generate, and maintain reports/queries, utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assists in development of standard reports to measure KPI’s for ongoing customer needs.
- Helps maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Identifies, researches and recommends technology and workflow procedures that enhance accuracy and efficiency in Human Capital Management.
- Ensure accurate documentation process (SOP) manuals are designed and updated for all HRIS processes.
- Ensures system compliance with data security, privacy requirements, policies, laws and regulations regarding compensation and data reporting.
- Acts as liaison between People Services and IT functions, assisting with IT requirements.
- Develop user-friendly procedures, guidelines and documentation.
- Train staff and new system users on new processes/functionality.
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HRMS system upgrades or patches.
- Collaborate with other HRMS users (People Services, Workforce Management, Payroll, Accounting, Finance, IT, Projects, etc.) to ensure integrity of the HRIS.
- Advise management on organizational policy matters related to the HRIS.
- In collaboration with the IT & HR departments, plan, develop, organize, implement and evaluate the technology needs to support the organization’s human resources functions and annual goals.
- Participates in user group meetings/conferences.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Collaborates with HR team and IT leadership to determine the short-and mid-term system objectives; develops a plan to modify, connect/integrate, or replace HRIS applications, modules, and systems to meet those objectives.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of employment regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments, applicable laws, and employment legislation pertaining to all personnel matters, and various federal requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment, adhere to deadlines, and multi-task efficiently.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data, including eligibility and enrollment rules and benefit procedures to ensure correct implementation.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Thorough understanding of functional analysis and system design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively train others.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions and provide conclusions or approaches to the job.
- Must be able to interpret complex documents and formulate an opinion.
- Identify potential problems that may arise in the corporation or between personnel and provide recommendations for resolution.
- Must have the ability to listen and understand employee concerns and formulate a decision to resolve the issues.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field required.
- Master’s degree in human resource management, MIS, computer science or related degree preferred.
- At least three (3) years’ experience with HR business systems highly preferred.
- UKG (UltiPro/Ultimate Software) system experience highly preferred.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential a plus.
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential a plus.
- Systems implementation experience a plus.
- Some SQL or BI experience highly preferred.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $70,000 - $90,000/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, candidate location, and experience.
DispatchHealth is committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, age or veteran status.
DispatchHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, family and short-term disability leave.
To see our Employee Privacy Notice, please see here: https://www.dispatchhealth.com/employee-privacy-notice/