Who We Are
At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Designed with simplicity in mind, we currently offer five product lines (video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management), which provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 9,700+ organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
As a Global Supply Manager on our Operations team, you will own sourcing for Verkada’s products and Supply Chain partners. The Global Sourcing Manager is instrumental in driving supplier selection, managing key vendor relationships, negotiating material costs and strategic deals. This role requires close collaboration with various members of the Engineering and Supply Chain Team.
- Own End to End sourcing for Verkada Engineering and Operations team
- Develop and execute sourcing roadmap and strategy
- Negotiate pricing, terms, contracts, etc for various aspects of operations.
- Develop consolidated reporting metrics
- Understand and communicate cost impacts of manufacturing operations.
- Own COGS roll-up & margin analysis for New Product Introduction
- 3+ years of experience in supply chain and sourcing
- Excellent analytical / negotiation skills
- Experience with contracts and contract management
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity and experience in cost modeling with diverse manufacturing and assembly processes ranging from mechanical components, EE components and FATP assembly.
- Familiarity with various supply chain areas.
- Demonstrated capability to collaborate cross functionally with engineering, finance, quality, and third-party vendors.
- Bachelors or Masters in Mechanical or Industrial engineering (or equivalent). MBA a plus.
- At least 3 years working with an Asian supply chain
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Generous paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Read Full Job Description