Our Final Quality Control (FQC) are key members in the Recon team and are responsible for both final quality checks and professional and quality photos of Shifts sellable inventory. FQC requires a keen eye for detail and in depth knowledge of Shifts Mechanical and Cosmetic standards. FQC managers have the final say in if a car passes Shifts stringent quality standards and has the ability to push units back into Recon, when they fail.
- Effectively manage quality of Recon by assessing if repairs were complete, or the quality of repairs according to Shift standards
- Taking professional photos of all sellable inventory
- Ensure that wear and tear photos match the defects noted and not corrected on Shift condition report
- May be required to move cars into sellable inventory depending on market
- Communicating effectively through Google chat groups/ slack
- Proficiency in using Lot audit tool, Vehicle locator, scheduler, and vehicle movement tools
- Proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets
- Follow standard work
- Effective communication to associates and managers
- Follow directions from Line leads and Recon managers
- Experience working in cosmetic Detail or repairs is a plus
- Verified experience of working in fast paced, flexible working environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Willing to work some weekends
- Valid Driver's License
- Effective written and verbal communication
Shift is a leading end-to-end auto ecommerce platform transforming the used car industry with a technology-driven, hassle-free customer experience. Our mission is to make buying or selling a used car fun, fair, and accessible to everyone. Having gone public in October 2020, we are at the beginning of our journey and hope you join us for the ride!
At Shift, we’re all about growth - we are a culture of people who are eager to grow, who are ready to roll up their sleeves and learn new things. We were founded by a scrappy group of visionaries who were by no means “car experts” but who had the desire to work together to change an industry. We’ll take the open-minded go-getter over the pure subject matter expert any day.
We also believe cars are meant for everyone, so our company should be, too. We never discriminate against any candidate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds and walks of life to apply, even if you’re unsure if you meet all the requirements. (Even if this particular role isn’t the right fit, chances are we will have the right one soon.)